How good is the training at CSIR
Vocational training cooperation database
Investing in a green economy is receiving increasing attention in South Africa. The expansion of renewable energies and the orientation towards resource-saving growth are considered to be the key to economic and social development:
The aim is to build power plants with a total capacity of 40,000 megawatts by 2030; half of this is to be generated from renewable energies. At the same time, effects on the labor market are expected: estimates assume up to 400,000 new jobs in a green economy. Environmentally friendly production standards and competitive energy costs should have a positive impact on the preservation and quality of jobs.
Success factors for a green economy are, in addition to the availability of clean energy, well-trained specialists and adapted technology solutions: Qualified managers, engineers, technicians and craftsmen, but also technologies are required both for energy and resource-efficient production processes and for increasing the local production of plants for the energy sector.
This need can neither be met by the universities nor by the vocational training and technology transfer institutions. They are not adequately prepared to provide the appropriate skilled workers and technologies for a green economy. In addition, companies with green qualifications have so far only seen limited demand from companies. Implementation strategies only exist to a limited extent; the central actors cooperate insufficiently.
On behalf of the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), GIZ works closely with the Ministries for Higher Education and Professional Qualification (DHET) and for Science and Technology (DST).
The coordination of ministries, vocational training and technology transfer institutions and companies is improved. In model projects, public and private actors work together on practice-oriented qualification and applied technology transfer in order to develop a green economy: practical, visible and transferable.
The model projects are financed by public funds from the South African government. The following joint initiatives are currently being implemented:
- Introduction of the new subject "Renewable Energy Technologies" at selected vocational training institutions
- Promotion of the installation and maintenance of solar thermal systems through two model projects:
- Subsidy component: Further trained staff in the insurance industry's value chain installs solar thermal systems properly and sustainably.
- Socio-economic component: Qualified unemployed young people install solar thermal systems in their living environment.
- Increasing energy and resource efficiency in production processes Three fields of action are coordinated:
- Design of the framework for model projects for green capacity development and technology transfer
- Implementation of the model projects
- Anchoring of learning experiences and knowledge transfer
Issues such as gender, HIV / AIDS as well as climate and the environment run through all fields of action and heighten awareness of social and ecological sustainability.
The consulting firms PEM / Mesopartner, GFA / Wertsicht, Warenform, o.open supported the implementation of the project.
- Which organ is affected by cervical cancer
- What causes chronic headaches
- Which European capital is the most cosmopolitan
- Why is Britain Russophobic?
- How many black people live in Iceland
- What is the full definition of politics
- Why is the aviation industry so big
- Who is your favorite Chinese superstar
- Big Boss 13 is banned
- What is the purpose of world wars
- Are Palestinians afraid of IDF soldiers?
- How is parking in Norwich, NY
- What did Hitler think of Judaism?
- What is the name of this knot
- What are the latest literary analysis theories
- Is the Taj Mahal worth a visit
- How like drama and poetry
- How did Saddam Hussein support terrorism?
- Is the German language like Chinese
- Is Nirma a good university?
- When was the first government formed?
- What if Rajnikanth joins Quora
- Laughter cures headaches
- Why do you live in Vienna
- Why can't India make good TV shows
- Online dating leads to poorer relationships
- Should we trust Russia
- Contains lemon juice and citric acid
- Name the indigenous culture of New Zealand
- Are young people less interested in politics?
- Is it immoral to watch football?
- Which water has the most nutrients?
- Who is the most beautiful African American actress
- Why do people hate Modi Ji 1