What is curriculum and instructions
Instructions for the 2020 curriculum
This overview shows the teaching material that will be used in class in 2020. All the teaching material is in the app Church literature archive and on KommUndF FollowMirNach.ChurchofJesusChrist.org. The material is not completely available in all languages. New publications for 2020 are shown as such.
Instructions for the annual ordering of teaching material by the units
Wards and branches may already have printed copies of some of these publications. Please go through the following questions so that you do not order more copies than necessary:
How many printed copies of each item do you already have in your unit?
How many teachers and members are more likely to use the digital version than the printed version?
To order printed materials, please go to store.ChurchofJesusChrist.org and click Units and Vocations. From June 28, 2019 you can order material for units. Please place your order by August 31, 2019 at the latest. Material ordered after this date may no longer be able to be delivered before January 1, 2020.
Material for people with disabilities
At store.ChurchofJesusChrist.org you can order material as an audio book version, in Braille or in extra large print.
For the individual and the family
NEWCome and follow me! - For Individuals and Families: Book of Mormon 2020 (15 155 150; units get the copies for free)
Kindergarten (18 months to 2 years)
See your little ones! - Guide to kindergarten (37108 150)
Singing Time and All Primary Classes (3-11 Years)
NEWCome and follow me! - For the Primary: Book of Mormon 2020 (15157 150)
Sunday school for adults and teenagers
NEWCome and follow me! - For Sunday School: Book of Mormon 2020 (15156 150)
Elders Quorum and Relief Society
“Messages from the general conference as a basis for mutual learning” (print version in the conference edition of Liahonas)
Aaronic Priesthood and Young Women
Come and follow me! - For the Aaronic Priesthood
Come and follow me! - For the young women
If the Young Women and Aaronic Priesthood lessons are not available in your language, use the lessons in chapter 3 of the manual Proclaim my gospel! (16229 150). You can also use conference talks that address your teenagers' needs in the classroom.
Teach in the Savior's Way
Further courses (if guides are available)
Marriage and family strengthening, temple or mission preparation, or family history classes are not held during the second lesson on Sundays. However, they may be studied at other times with individuals, families, or groups at the bishop's discretion and local needs.
Preparation for the temple
Power from on High: Temple Preparation Seminar - Teacher's Guide (36854 150) and Preparation for the holy temple (36793 150)
marriage and family
Marriage and Family - Teacher's Guide (35865 150) and Marriage and Family - Student Guide (36357 150)
© 2019 Intellectual Reserve, Inc. All rights reserved. Version: 3/19. PD60008497. Printed in the United States of America
- Latin Americans call themselves Americans
- Can YouTube sponsor a YouTube video
- People with scattered brains seem less intelligent
- Most people get Alzheimer's
- What are the myths about Japan
- Psychiatrists diagnose bipolar 2 in teenagers
- Animals pets have thoughts about life
- Why did some churches begin to test testimonies?
- Regular x-rays detect cancer
- Who is your favorite star in India
- Why do some elderly people become hoarders
- Should replace Krunal Pandya Hardik Pandya
- Why should anyone stop reading newspapers?
- Let kids create YouTube channels
- Is not dating a Muslim Islamophobic
- Was Nero a dictator
- Unloads Accenture
- How do I get an expat job
- Which country offers the best aviation opportunities?
- Who buys flowers
- What is the most bothersome
- What was Akbar's religious policy
- Which is the best western religion
- How does CrowdFlower work
- What are Chinese Communist Party members doing
- Can an American immigrate to Mexico?
- Can you define power and its units?
- Dividend investing works at any age
- How many times are there in Kannada
- What is the biblical definition of wealth
- Christianity is based on science
- 24 weeks is like many months
- Diamond jewelry Something different for someone who is special