What is the truth about Maula Ali
The death of Hz. Ali
How was Hz. Ali murdered?
The origin of the word Alevism lies with Hazreti (Hz.) Ali, the 1st Imam, the successor appointed by Mohammed, son-in-law of the Prophet and whom the Alevis recognize as perfect human beings. He and Hz. Fatma are the people who continued the bloodline of Ehlibeyt (the family of Muhammad). In the opinion of many expert authors, Alevi is a combination of the words "Ali Evi" and over time it became Alevi, which translates as Ali's house or, more freely, who follow Ali's path. But there is a widespread error on the subject of the death of Hz. Ali, this is also the reason for the clarification of this letter. The story that Hz. Ali was killed from behind with a poisoned knife during a prayer in a mosque is not true. Unfortunately, this mistake is now widespread even within many Alevi families. On the one hand, there were no mosques at that time as they exist today, but houses of prayer (mescit) that did not resemble the mosques and, on the other hand, the prayer (salât) did not resemble that of the Sunni namaz, as it is practiced. If you want to find out more about namaz, you can read another article on this page in which this is explained. What to say about the death or murder of Ali is the following; Hz. Ali was stabbed from behind by Ibn Mülcem with a poisonous knife on January 24th, 661 while leaving his house. The fact that the knife was a poisonous knife as the murder weapon is the only true description. So that is not why Alevis do not go to mosques to pray, but rather a common misconception. The reason for this is explained in the said article about namaz on this page.
- Why is blood pressure measurement so common?
- How can I cure myself from glaucoma
- Who will win the Champions League 2019
- What is the cataract 1
- What is your favorite Hindi song
- What makes the Catholic Church corrupt
- What is covered
- How connected are success and discipline
- Was the Soviet Union really communist?
- Where are drinks grown
- How can God and man be one?
- How do you get to know people in Boston
- How do evil people justify their behavior?
- What is a business plan 2
- What are the rules of the fight club
- Edward Snowden is a great hero
- Indian girls are safe
- Don't the youth of India get confused
- Why do Americans love baseball over cricket
- What is a household budget
- How is the property determined
- Support Republicans' rights for homosexuals
- Why are people satanists
- What is ecommerce credit card processing