Can a fascist support free market capitalism?
There is, however, a significant difference that many people keep silent today: the market economy and capitalism are not the same thing. The market economy relies on competition, on coexistence through opposition, on friction, exchange and cooperation between capital and labor. Market economy and monopoly are two terms that repel each other. Whoever says market economy also says state.
Whoever says capitalism also says state, but he says it in a contemptuous tone. He demands its submission. His secret ideal is the state-free zone. He wants to split society into its atoms, and because he suspects that he will never quite succeed, he tries to narcotize statehood. Only a state that lingers in front of itself is a good state for the capitalist. Only a union, which sees itself as a nostalgia club to commemorate missed victories, grows on his heart.
The difference between capitalism and the market economy becomes clearest when one looks at how they deal with the losers of society. Capitalism has no mercy on them; it sees itself as the economic counterpart to the Jacobin Revolution, which also did not take prisoners. Impressed by the strength and stringency of one's own world of thought, there is a primitive head-off mentality in the capitalist's mind, in which compassion appears as a weak will.
The market economy is much more modest, it knows its quirks. It sees itself as a man-made principle of order in which state authorities have to intervene again and again in order to avoid anarchy, mass poverty and monopolies. The market economist knows that his idea is imperfect.
The market economy also allows for losers, as anyone who has visited the living quarters and sleeping quarters of the precariat will confirm. But she does it with the firm intention of getting the marginalized and the lost back into the game in the next round. For reasons of economic efficiency alone, it wants to turn every charity recipient into a taxpayer.
- What would Andhra Pradesh be without Amaravati
- How do Indians learn the English language
- Who is Jay Shetty
- How can I legally watch Indian TV
- Why is language and debate important
- What does BC 1
- Human evolution could have been better
- What's beyond Super Saiyan
- What is Donald Trump's greatest fear
- Who is the best Muslim or Hindu
- India is a member of the IEA
- What do crossed arms symbolize
- We live in a mediocre society
- What was your best experience with American Airlines
- Meth addicts live a secret life
- Do passengers of private jets need a visa
- What is an imidazole ring
- Which is the first Malayalam film
- The members of the royal family have surnames
- Which current rapper tracks are very preaching
- What celebrities do you know
- Is the burqa offensive
- Is globalization good or bad for the Europeans
- Who is the father of Rahul Gandhi