How can engineers and scientists arrange to meet
Should you get engineers data?
Engineers are great life partners, as it turns out. But there are also some downsides!
Are you considering meeting an engineer? As it turns out, you made an excellent choice.
But be careful, there are some downsides to dating or marrying her. Consider yourself warned!
Reasons not to date an engineer
You might be wondering if it is really worth going out with an engineer? As it turns out, there are many reasons you really should, but there are also a few reasons you might want to reconsider (Courtesy of engineerchic.com).
1. Engineers tend to view shirts and jeans as acceptable formal outfits. They also like to consider hot dogs and a six-pack of beer to be a seven-course menu.
2. Engineers tend to prefer their own company often.
3. Engineers don't always like to talk about their feelings. They prefer to keep it under lock and key.
4. Engineers work really, really hard. Expect to spend long hours and little time for home life.
5. Don't expect engineers to understand how you feel. They prefer to express things logically rather than with their “feelings”.
6. In general, though not always, engineers love rock music and nothing else.
7. Engineers prefer things to people. They expect them to pay much more attention to things like cars than to people.
8. Engineers tend to use acronyms a lot.
9. A pencil behind the ear is something of an occupational hazard.
10. DON'T DISTURB YOU if you are in the middle of something like coding. You will regret it!
Appointment with an engineer: advantages and disadvantages?
If you are considering dating an engineer, here are some pros and cons of doing so.
- Engineers are very ethical by nature.
- You are very good at dealing with stress and tension in relationships. Conflicts can be resolved logically and calmly.
- Engineers are very practical. They can and love repairing things around the home.
- Engineers are very logical and disciplined. This is useful when trying to plan things like getting a new landline contract, booking a vacation, or filing your taxes.
- A date or marriage with an engineer is usually approved by the parents without any problems.
- Engineers tend to ask for much higher salaries. That's pretty handy for everyone involved.
- Engineers love geek stuff.
- Engineers are pretty handy when it comes to some forms of gambling. Since math is second nature to them, they can quickly calculate the odds of winning.
- Don't let something challenging scare you away. On the contrary, they blossom when they face them.
- A date with an engineer can be pretty cheap as they'll be just as comfortable with a beer as they would in a fancy restaurant.
- Engineers tend to be pretty humble.
Here are some disadvantages of dating an engineer.
- As we mentioned earlier, they will not always understand your emotional needs.
- Again, don't bother them when they're busy. You will regret it.
- You tend to love details. Get used to it!
- Engineers tend to be pretty frugal. They cannot cope with unnecessary waste of money - except of course for buying gadgets and “cool things”.
- Time will be an issue. They are busy people.
- You love the KISS (Keep it Simple Stupid)! This can be annoying at times.
Why are most engineers single?
As we've seen, there are many pros and cons to dating an engineer. So you might be wondering why most engineers are actually single?
As it turns out, not all engineers are actually single. Many of them are happily married or have long-term partners and are perfectly happy.
But for those who are single for the long term, there are some obvious reasons for this.
Engineers tend to be introverted by nature, and many of them are marginal workaholics as well. They tend to live in their own world and attach more importance to things than to people.
For this and many other reasons, engineers tend to spend most of their time building things that go beyond relationships. Plus, by and large, they're pretty calculated, which can lead to engineers lacking spontaneity - everything has to be planned.
This can make them unattractive as potential partners in the long run.
But one of the main reasons is time. Engineers love their work and give their time meaningful, creative tasks.
Because of this, many engineers won't even think too much about relationships with partners. You are just as happy on your own as you are in a relationship.
Their job also tends to be male-dominated. There are a number of reasons for this, but if you're not often with people of the opposite sex, the chances of actually meeting someone are lower.
They also tend to avoid social events in order to use their time more “constructively” in their opinion.
5 good reasons to meet an engineer
Here are some great reasons why you should really go out with an engineer. Trust us when we say this list is nowhere near exhaustive.
1. They are great life partners
As we mentioned earlier, engineers are very logical and practical people. That makes them an ideal partner for most people.
It enables the relationship to last for a long time and ensures a stable and organized life at home. From using Excel spreadsheets for your finances to booking a dream vacation, you can count on them to fix everything.
2. Never say never!
For engineers, no problem is ever too difficult to overcome. The word “impossible” is not part of their vocabulary.
When faced with a serious problem, they will be happy to find a solution to it. They just won't let anything pre-empt them.
3. Engineers love to learn
Another great thing about engineers is their love of learning new things. They will be the first to admit when they don't know something and they will work to correct that problem.
In fact, it is an integral part of their being. They love to explore new things and have an instinctive need to be challenged - all the time!
4. Always the right tool for the job, every time!
Engineers love to research. Especially when it comes to making a big purchase for the home.
Because of this, you will spend hours trying to find the best option for your budget. You can be sure that you are getting the right tool for the right job at the best price.
This will save you a ton of time and money as a couple when you buy something that ends up being junk.
- What are 3 reasons why you cry easily
- How do I sell iPads
- Is Pope Francis a good man
- Cities should grow without restrictions
- Why do people believe in moral relativism
- Why are IITs bad
- What determines whether a candle flickers
- How do I work as an artist
- Is Lome a polluted city
- How is the INFJ idealism
- Why do Afghans like poetry
- What is the most expensive vitamin preparation
- How does Rise of Skywalker fall short?
- How is human evolution changing?
- Indian men find gloomy girls attractive
- What does Saap mean in Thai
- What should I know about Jet Airways
- The church gives you a purpose
- Why do narcissists throw away children
- Mauritius people write Hindi
- How is consciousness defined, graphically represented and formulated
- What are Mexico's current problems
- Why is China really crushing the Uyghurs?
- Where is the newest nuclear power plant