What's your favorite piece of advice for life
Average rating: 3.86 of 5 with 22 votes.
One question, four generations. We asked people aged 8 to 83 the same questions. For example, what formative advice they received from their mothers.
Status: May 10, 2020 | archive
My mother's best advice
Some sentences from our mothers are with us throughout our lives. We asked four generations what advice their mothers gave them. The answers can be found in the video above.
My most important person in the Corona period
In times of exit restrictions, home offices, closed schools and daycare centers, many people spend a lot of time at home and more time than usual with their relatives. But who is most important to you in times of crisis? Four generations answer this question - here in the video.
We can all use a little luck, which is why we asked Bavarians between the ages of 8 and 83 what makes them happy - you can see the answers in the video.
Trust, cuddling, a feeling of togetherness? We asked Bayern between 4 and 83 how they would describe love. You can find the wonderful answers of the four generations in the video.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. At the start of our series, we asked Bavarians between the ages of 4 and 83 what they consider beautiful. You can see the answers of the four generations here.
- What are some good filter water bottles
- Can a narcissist have a soul mate
- Why is passion important in business
- Is there a wave of Modi in Pakistan?
- What is the most prestigious F1 race
- Which financial crises has APL contributed to
- Where can you buy ether and chloroform
- Which are the famous marketplaces in Secunderabad
- What are the greatest Telugu kingdoms
- Why do I like bruises
- What is the greatest happiness in life
- How does Qatar Airways compare to Emirates
- What fascinates people about birds
- When did Bangladesh become a Muslim?
- Why does China not have cryptocurrencies?
- What are the characteristics of a stereotypical marathi
- Is Muhammad the first Muslim
- What is special about the squares
- What does a narcissistic ENFP look like
- Why are nuclear power plants so big
- Have you ever been unjustly discriminated against?
- Are firearms legal in Australia?
- Men can join the Bajrang Dal
- How do we identify 22 carat gold
- How to cook creamy mushroom lasagna
- What made Sparta unique in ancient Greece
- Who saved the Hindu religion
- How can I become apparently emotionless
- Said Business School is lenient about GPA
- Where can I find intelligent conversations online
- Why can't I get along with people
- Does a photon have a shadow
- Why is Islam so intolerant
- How do you hurt someone's feelings