The Trump family drives American cars
US President Donald Trump's cars
Donald Trump recently described Volkswagen's 700 million investment to build e-cars at the VW plant in Chattanooga as a "great victory". The US president was apparently appeased by the efforts of the German auto giant to push electric car production in the US. A few weeks earlier, Trump had railed heavily against the German auto industry, threatening additional tariffs on imported cars. The US had been treated unfairly by international trading partners in the past, Trump justified the possible step. Mercedes served as a striking example. "America first" is the motto of the US President.
The American President likes to drive Mercedes
After the divorce in 1992, the car went to Trump's ex-wife Ivana.
Trump-Benz in the German province
- Has the Indian media lost perspective?
- Is Michael Schumacher still alive
- Is democracy in danger 1
- How does a capacitor store energy
- How are the elections in Canada conducted
- In which Muslim country is alcohol allowed?
- Beautiful women have the simplest life
- Why do people choose Pauline Hanson
- Pakistan still denies a surgical strike
- Do you get sunburn from fire
- How can I learn Mandarin for free
- How to shuffle an array
- What do most Muslims do
- What is the first rule of war
- What celebrities have cancer
- How do I exaggerate
- What went wrong with the tribal network
- What do Japanese honors usually mean?
- What is female feticide and female infanticide
- Can I come to the Illuminati in 2019
- Can an American pharmacist practice in Canada
- Are intuitives smarter than sensors on MBTI
- Why do people like Siddaramaiah
- What is the payment method for Uber
- What was Marilyn Monroe's nationality
- Why don't atheists have a vacation
- How ubiquitous are prejudices
- What did the first color television cost
- What are Provisional Governments characterized for?
- How do I report phone banking fraud
- What does the name of the sons of AbRam SRK mean
- What is the name of the BTS fandom
- Why is India so populated