What should you not continue in life
The 200 best motivational sayings for entrepreneurs
Starting a business is pretty difficult. Not only practically and financially, but above all emotionally. This is precisely why these motivational sayings for entrepreneurs are so precious.
We have put together motivating quotes and clever sayings that always contain a little bit of truth. You can give that touch of inspiration, encouragement and motivation that you sometimes need so badly as an entrepreneur. And why not read one of our success stories while you're here.
So when you find yourself exhausted, frustrated, anxious, or even worried panicked you should keep these motivational sayings in mind.
However, you shouldn't just skim them.
Try to think about how each individual motivational phrase applies to you and your company.
The motto here is: read, read again, reflect. Apply.
Okay, let's jump right into a selection of the best motivational quotes.
Don't wait for someone else to do it. Set yourself up and take the reins in hand.Start for free
The best motivational quotes ever
Such motivational sayings can make a real difference. From now on there will be plenty of inspiration and practical support.
1. "The secret of change is not to focus all your energy on fighting the old, but on building the new." - Socrates, father of Western philosophy (Share as tweet)
2. "Always deliver more than expected." - Larry Page, Co-Founder of Google (share as tweet)
3. “Don't take too much advice. Most people who have a lot of advice to offer generalize what they have done. You shouldn't analyze everything too much. I too brooded on problems too much in the past. You should just develop things and then see if they work. "- Ben Silbermann, founder of Pinterest (share as tweet)
4. "When your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams, 6th President of the United States of America (Share as tweet)
5. "Every time we introduce a new feature, people yell at us." - Angelo Sotira, co-founder of deviantART (share as tweet)
6. “Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can replace that. "- Anthony Wolodkin, founder of Hype Machine (share as tweet)
7. “What do you need to start a company? Three simple things: Know your product better than anyone, know your customers, and have a burning desire to be successful. "- Dave Thomas, Founder of Wendy's (share as tweet)
8. "If you can't get enough of a team with two pizzas, it's too big." - Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO of Amazon (share as tweet)
9. “If people like you, they will listen to you. But if they trust you, they will do business with you. ”- Zig Ziglar, author and motivational speaker (share as tweet)
10. "If you're not ashamed of the first version of your product, you started too late." - Reid Hoffman, Co-Founder of LinkedIn (Share as tweet)
11. "The value of an idea lies in its use." - Thomas Edison, Co-Founder of General Electric (Share as tweet)
12. “The stars will never align, and the traffic lights of life will never all be green at the same time. The universe does not conspire against you, but neither does it bother to automatically set the course for you to succeed. The conditions are never perfect. The 'someday' is a disease that takes your dreams with you to the grave. Pros and cons lists are just as bad. If it's important to you and you want to do it 'someday' then just do it and correct the course along the way. "- Tim Ferriss, author of" The 4-Hour Week "(Share as tweet)
Tim Ferris' motivational sayings hit the nail on the head again and again.
13. "Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details you need to perfect." - Jack Dorsey, Co-Founder of Twitter (Share as tweet)
14. “Your work will fill a large part of your life. The only way to have a really happy life is to do what you think is great work. And ultimately, only those who love what they do can do a great job. ”- Steve Jobs, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Apple Inc. (Share as tweet)
15. “Always try to determine the fool of a deal. If you can't find one, you will be yourself. ”- Mark Cuban, AXS TV CEO and Entrepreneur (Share as tweet)
16. "Your most dissatisfied customers are your greatest source of learning." - Bill Gates, Founder of Microsoft (Share as tweet)
Bill Gates' motivational sayings are pure wisdom.
17. "If you only work on things that you like and are passionate about, you don't have to have a master plan." - Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook (share as tweet)
18. "If you define yourself by how you differentiate yourself from the competition, you are likely in trouble." - Omar Hamoui, Co-Founder of AdMob (Share as tweet)
19. “You want to know what the customer actually wants? Then ask him. Don't just tell. "- Lisa Stone, Co-Founder and CEO of BlogHer (Share as tweet)
20. "If you come across a business idea that you just can't stop thinking about, this is probably a good idea to pursue." - Josh James, CEO and Co-Founder of Omniture (Share as tweet)
Are you already inspired by these motivational quotes? No? Then read on…
21. “It's not about ideas. It's about making ideas a reality. ”- Scott Belsky, Co-Founder of Behance (Share as tweet)
22. "Make the most of yourself by fanning those tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of realization." - Golda Meir, Israel's fourth Prime Minister (Share as tweet)
23. “There is nothing wrong with staying small. You can do great things with a small team. ”- Jason Fried, 37signals founder and co-author of Rework (Share as tweet)
24. "The quickest way to change is to surround yourself with people who are already who you want to be." - Reid Hoffman, Co-Founder of LinkedIn (Share as tweet)
25. “Follow the vision, not the money. The money will follow you. ”- Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos (Share as tweet)
26. “The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to think every night about what can be done better tomorrow. ”- Ingvar Kamprad, founder of IKEA (share as tweet)
27. "Nothing works better than simply improving your product." - Joel Spolsky, Co-Founder of Stack Overflow (Share as tweet)
28. "Get five or six of your brightest friends in a room and ask them to rate your idea." - Mark Pincus, CEO of Zynga (Share as tweet)
29. “Money is like gasoline on a road trip. On the one hand, you shouldn't run out of gas on your trip, but on the other hand, you shouldn't do a gas station tour either. "- Tim O’Reilly, Founder and CEO of O’Reilly Media (share as tweet)
30. "Grow up quietly so you don't attract the attention of potential competitors." - Chris Dixon, investor at Andreessen Horowitz (share as tweet)
Motivational sayings like this get to the point.
31. “Design is not just what it looks and feels like. Design is how it works. ”- Steve Jobs, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Apple Inc. (Share as tweet)
32. “Character cannot be developed with ease and calm. Only through experience, trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition stimulated and success achieved. ”- Helen Keller, American author, political activist and lecturer (share as tweet)
33. "Don't try to be original, just try to be good." - Paul Rand, graphic designer (share as tweet)
34. "Always think outside the box and take advantage of the opportunities that are available - wherever they may be." - Lakshmi Mittal, Chairman and CEO of ArcelorMittal (share as tweet)
35. “Don't worry about people stealing your design work. Worry about the day they quit. ”- Jeffrey Zeldman, Entrepreneur and Web Designer (Share as tweet)
These inspirational motivational sayings offer some pretty good advice.
36. "The last 10% it takes to get something started takes just as much energy as the first 90%." - Rob Kalin, founder of Etsy (share as tweet)
37. "If you are interested in the core of what you do, focus on creating things instead of just talking about them." - Ryan Freitas, co-founder of About.me (Share as tweet)
38. "The best startups usually come from someone trying to solve a problem." - Michael Arrington, Founder and Co-Editor of TechCrunch (share as tweet)
39. "Some people dream of success while others get up every morning and make it happen." - Wayne Huizenga, successful American businessman, owner of Blockbuster Video and the Miami Dolphins (Share as tweet)
40. “Ideas are easy. It's difficult to do. ”- Guy Kawasaki, Entrepreneur and Co-Founder of Alltop (Share as tweet)
41. "An entrepreneur is someone who has a vision for something and wants to create something." - David Karp, Founder and CEO of Tumblr (share as tweet)
42. "If you're not at all sure what you're looking for, find a mentor in your field." - Kyle Bragger, Founder of Forrst and Co-Founder of Exposure (Share as tweet)
43. "Every day we haven't spent improving our products has been a wasted day." - Joel Spolsky, Co-Founder of Stack Overflow (Share as tweet)
44. "Everything that is measured and observed improves." - Bob Parsons, Founder of GoDaddy (Share as tweet)
45. “Stay self-funded for as long as you can.” - Garrett Camp, Founder of Expa, Uber and StumbleUpon (share as tweet)
We found some more motivational quotes from the great Tony Hsieh.
46. "Don't play games that you don't understand, even if you can see that a lot of other people are making money from them." - Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos (Share as tweet)
47. "Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will ultimately make you look like an overnight success." - Biz Stone, Co-Founder of Twitter (Share as tweet)
48. “Man has an innate inner drive to be autonomous, self-determined and connected to one another. And when that drive is allowed to run free, people achieve more and live richer lives. ”- Daniel Pink, author (Share as tweet)
49. "Wealth is built during the downturn and accumulated during the upswing." - Jason Calacanis, Founder of LAUNCH Ticker (share as tweet)
50. "It's more effective to do something of value than hoping a logo or name will say it for you." - Jason Cohen, Founder of Smartbear Software (share as tweet)
Motivational sayings like these are sure to make you want to get active.
51. “No more romance, how cool it is to be an entrepreneur. Saving your business (and your own skin) is a struggle every day of the week. ”- Spencer Fry, Co-Founder of CarbonMade (Share as tweet)
52. "You can't make everything go viral, but you can do something good." - Peter Shankman, founder of HARO (share as tweet)
53. “Don't worry about funding if you don't need it. Starting a business is cheaper these days than ever. ”- Noah Everett, Founder of Twitpic (Share as tweet)
54. "Data beats emotions." - Sean Rad, founder of Tinder (Share as tweet)
The next motivational phrase is one of my all-time favorites.
55. "I never dreamed of success, I worked for it." - Estee Lauder, Founder of Estee Lauder Cosmetics (share as tweet)
56. "I try not to make decisions that I am not excited about." - Jake Nickell, Founder and CEO of Threadless (share as tweet)
57. "See things in the present, even if they are in the future." - Larry Ellison, Co-Founder of Oracle (Share as tweet)
58. "You don't need a 100-person company to come up with this idea." - Larry Page, Co-Founder of Google (share as tweet)
These motivational sayings are also great for smaller businesses
59. “An idea is a commodity. Implementation, on the other hand, is not. "- Michael Dell, Chairman and CEO of Dell (share as tweet)
60. "Whether you think you can or not - you are right." - Henry Ford, founder of Ford Motor Company (Share as tweet)
61. “All people are entrepreneurs. Not because they should start businesses, but because the will to create is part of human DNA. ”- Reid Hoffman, Co-Founder of LinkedIn (Share as tweet)
62. “The first rule of any technology used in an organization is that automation applied to an efficient process will increase efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient process will increase the inefficiency. "- Bill Gates, Founder of Microsoft (Share as tweet)
63. "In the end, a vision without the ability to carry it out is likely to be a hallucination." - Steve Case, Co-Founder of AOL (Share as tweet)
64. “Leave the story that is holding you back. Step into the new story you are ready to create. ”- Oprah Winfrey, Media Owner (Share as tweet)
65. "No matter how brilliant your mind or your strategy is, if you play a game alone, you will always lose to a team." - Reid Hoffman, Co-Founder of LinkedIn (Share as tweet)
66. “Don't be cocky. Don't be arrogant. There is always someone better than you. ”- Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos (Share as tweet)
Positive sayings like this may seem straightforward, but they are pretty accurate.
67. “Accept what you don't know, especially at the beginning. Because what you don't know can become your greatest asset. It will make sure that you will do things completely differently from everyone else. ”- Sara Blakely, Founder of SPANX (Share as tweet)
68. “Diligence is the mother of happiness.” - Benjamin Franklin, a founding father of the United States of America. (Share as tweet)
69. "A person who is quietly confident is the best leader." - Fred Wilson, Co-Founder of Union Square Ventures (Share as tweet)
70. “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical. ”- Howard Schultz, Starbucks CEO (Share as tweet)
Motivating sayings that have it all.
Inspirational quotes about life
Now we'd like to continue our list with some of the best inspirational quotes about life. From time to time we all need to be reminded of the positive side of life and the potential it has to offer. With these inspiring quotes about life you will set the course for success.
71. "Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we respond to it." - Charles R. Swindoll, writer, lecturer, and radio preacher.
72. "If you can dream it, you can do it too." - Walt Disney, founder of Disney Brother Studio and Disneyland
73. “As difficult as life may seem, there is always something one can do and achieve.” - Stephen Hawking, English physicist, cosmologist and author.
74. "When I'm old and dying, I want to look back on my life and be able to say, 'Wow, that was an adventure', not 'Wow, I felt safe'". - Tom Preston-Werner, co-founder of Github
75. “Take responsibility for your life. Know that it's you who gets you where you want to go, nobody else. ”- Les Brown, American motivational speaker, author and former politician.
76. "The greatest adventure you can have is living the life of your dreams." - Oprah Winfrey, media owner
77. "You are never too old to set a new goal or dream a new dream." - C.S. Lewis, British writer
There is something heart warming about these motivational sayings about life.
78. "Live every day as if your life had just begun." - Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe, writer
79. “Lean forward in your life. Start each day as if it were on purpose. ”- Mary Anne Radmacher, Author
80. “There is no greater agony than carrying an untold story within you.” - May Angelou, American poet, singer and civil rights activist.
81. “Don't let the memories of your past limit the potential of your future. There are no limits to what you can accomplish in your life's journey except in your head. ”- Roy T. Bennett, Author
82. "You get what you have the courage to ask for in life." - Oprah Winfrey, media owner
83. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. ”- George Bernard Shaw, Irish writer
84. “A man who dares to waste an hour has not discovered the value of life.” - Charles Darwin, English naturalist, geologist and biologist
85. “Education costs money. But so is ignorance. ”- Sir Claus Moser, British statistician
86. “The greatest adventure you can have is living the life of your dreams.” - Michael Jordan, American retired professional basketball player
Motivational quotes about success
Success doesn't come overnight. You have to use every day as an opportunity to reach your potential and improve yourself. Here is a list of our favorite success motivational sayings that will give you the drive you need.
Reading tip: In our article on the subject of morning routines you will find practical instructions on how to achieve success in the morning with the right rituals.
87. “Success usually comes with those who are too busy to look for it.” - Henry David Thoreau, writer, poet and philosopher
88. “People who are successful have momentum. The more successful they are, the more they want to be successful, and the more likely they are to find a path to success. At the same time, when someone fails, there is a tendency to get into a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy. ”- Tony Robbins, life and business strategist and author
89. "The path to success and the path to failure are almost exactly the same." - Colin R. Davis, English conductor of the London Symphony Orchestra
90. “Would you like me to tell you a recipe for success? It's actually very simple: double your failure rate. One thinks of failure as the natural enemy of success. But that's not true. Failure can discourage you or learn from it. So go ahead and make mistakes. Do as many as you can. Because remember, you will succeed. ”- Thomas J. Watson, 2nd President of IBM, political figure and philanthropist
91. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to keep going that counts. - Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain during World War II
92. “Today's achievements were yesterday's impossibilities.” - Robert H. Schuller, American motivational speaker
93. "Success is the sum of small efforts - repeated day after day." - Robert Collier, author
94. “Successful people do what unsuccessful people are unwilling to do. Don't you wish it was easier Wish you were better. ”- Jim Rohn, one of America's leading business philosophers
95. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. - Colin Powell, American politician and retired four-star general in the US Army.
When you're struggling, smart sayings like these can make a real difference.
96. "A successful man is one who can lay a solid foundation with the bricks others have thrown for him." - David Brinkley, NBC and ABC news anchor
97. "Success seems largely a matter of holding on after others let go." - William Feather, American publisher and author
98. “Try not to become a man of success. Rather, try to become a man of worth. ”- Albert Einstein, physicist
99. "Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion." - Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos
100. “I never took a day off in my twenties. Not once. ”- Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft
Well done - you made it halfway through our 200 best motivational sayings for entrepreneurs!
101. “I owe my success to respectful listening to the very best advice, and then walking away and doing the exact opposite.” - G. K. Chesterton, English writer, poet, and philosopher.
102. "If you look closely, most overnight successes took a long time." - Steve Jobs, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Apple Inc.
103. “Success seems to be linked to action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't give up. ”- Conrad Hilton, founder of the Hilton hotel chain
Motivational sayings against giving up
Never give up. Keep chasing your dreams. Life will be tough at times, and the strength lies in not giving up. Here you will find positive sayings so as not to give up.
104. “If you can't fly, run. If you can't walk, go. And if you can't walk, then crawl. Whatever you do, you have to keep going. ”- Martin Luther King Jr., leader of the civil rights movement in the United States
105. “I was lucky because I never gave up looking. Do you give up too soon? Or are you ready to pursue happiness with determination? ”- Jill Konrath, speaker, author, and thought leader
106. “Fall down seven times, get up eight times.” - Japanese proverb
107. “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. It's about whether you let it harden you or let yourself be carried away into inaction. It's about whether you learn from it and whether you choose to persevere. ”- Barack Obama, 44th President of the United States of America
108. “Our greatest weakness is giving up. The surest path to success is always to try again. ”- Thomas Edison, Entrepreneur and Inventor
109. “The pessimist sees difficulties in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty. ”- Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain during World War II
Positive sayings like these can convey positive impulses.
110. "You have to believe in yourself when nobody else does - that makes you a winner." - Venus Williams, American professional tennis player
111. “We can experience many defeats, but we must not allow ourselves to be defeated.” - Maya Angelou, American poet, singer and civil rights activist
112. "Strength shows not only the ability to persist, but also the ability to start over." - F. Scott Fitzgerald, American writer
113. “Let me tell you the secret that led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my persistence. "
- Louis Pasteur, French biologist, microbiologist and chemist
114. “Never give up a dream just because it takes time to realize it. Time will pass anyway. ”- Earl Nightingale, American radio announcer and author
115. “You do what you can while you can, and when you finally can't, you do the next best thing. You back down, but you don't give up. ”- Chuck Yeager, former officer in the United States Air Force
116. “Tried before. Failed once before. No matter. Try again. Fail again. But better to fail this time. ”- Samuel Beckett, Irish avant-garde writer and playwright
117. “It's nice to celebrate success. What is more important, however, is to learn the lessons from failure. ”- Bill Gates, Founder of Microsoft
Hard work motivational sayings
Hard work helps turn dreams into reality. These great hard work motivations will help you become productive.
118. “People work so hard on the wrong thing so often. Working on the right thing is probably more important than working hard. ”- Caterina Fake, co-founder of Flickr
119. "If you are passionate about something and work hard, then I believe you will be successful." - Pierre Omidyar, Founder and Chairman of Ebay.
120. “I think the harder I work, the happier I am.” - Thomas Jefferson, Founding Father and President of the United States of America
121. “If we try to get better, everything around us will get better.” - Paulo Coelho, Brazilian poet and writer
122. "A dream doesn't come true through magic, it takes sweat, determination and hard work." - Colin Powell, American politician and retired four-star general in the US Army
123. “When it comes to achieving success, there is simply no substitute for hard work.” - Heather Bresch, Mylan General Manager
We hope that motivational sayings like these encourage you to work hard for your goal.
124. “Success is not a coincidence. It's hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrificing, and most of all, loving what you are doing or learning. ”- Pele, retired Brazilian professional footballer
125. "No great achiever - even those who made it seem easy - ever succeeded without hard work." - Jonathan Sacks, British author and politician
126. “The only thing overcoming bad luck is hard work.” - Harry Golden, American writer
127. “There is no substitute for hard work.” - Thomas Edison, Entrepreneur and Inventor
128. “It's hard to hit someone who never gives up.” - Babe Ruth, American professional baseball player
Motivational sayings about challenges
We all face challenges in life. You can either grow on them or break from them. We have compiled a list of our favorite challenge quotes to encourage you to keep going. If you particularly like a particular motivational phrase from this list, please let us know in the comments below.
129. “Don't be afraid to give up the good in order to want the great.” John D. Rockefeller, American oil businessman.
130. "If you are not ready to risk the usual, you have to settle for the usual." - Jim Rohn, American entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker
131. “Fearlessness is like a muscle. Not being guided by your fears becomes more natural the more you practice. ”- Arianna Huffington, President of the Huffington Post Media Group.
132. “You gain strength, courage and self-confidence through every experience in which you really pause to look fear in the face. After that, you can tell yourself that you got through this horror. You will be sure that you will also master the next challenge. You have to do what you think you can't. ”- Eleanor Roosevelt, known as“ First Lady of the World ”for her human rights advocacy
133. “When you can overcome the feeling of fear, of taking a risk, amazing things can happen.” - Marissa Mayer, President and CEO, Yahoo!
134. “Believe you can, and you are halfway there.” - Theodore Roosevelt, 26th President of the United States of America
135. "Challenges make life interesting, and overcoming them makes life meaningful." - Joshua J. Marine, author
136. “Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around or give up. Find out how to climb, walk through, or get around it. ”- Michael Jordan, former professional basketball player
These motivational sayings about challenges offer some pretty good advice.
137. “It always seems impossible until it's done.” - Nelson Mandela, Former President of South Africa, political leader and philanthropist
138. “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my choices. ”- Stephen Covey, American lecturer, writer, and businessman
139. "A man's ultimate measure is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy." - Martin Luther King, Jr., leader of the civil rights movement in the United States
140. "To be challenged in life is inevitable, to be defeated is optional." - Roger Crawford, speaker, author and professional tennis player
141. “The challenges of life are not meant to paralyze you, but to help you find who you are.” - Bernice Johnson Reagon, composer and socio-political activist
142. “When we least expect it, life challenges us to test our courage and willingness to change. At such a moment there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or saying that you are not ready yet. The challenge doesn't wait. Life doesn't look back. ”- Paulo Coelho, Brazilian poet and writer
143. "There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid that you will succeed." - Ray Goforth, Director of Strategy and Partnerships at Spredfast
Motivational sayings about overcoming failure
There will be days when things don't go as planned. You feel defeated and abandoned. But that's part of life. It's about how to deal with the failures in life that make you who you are. Here is a list of our best motivational sayings about overcoming failure. They will motivate you to stay strong even in the face of failure.
144. “It is better to fail with originality than to succeed by imitation.” - Herman Melville, American writer
145. “Don't be ashamed of your mistakes, learn from them and start over.” - Richard Branson, Founder, Virgin Group
146. “It doesn't matter how often you fail. It doesn't matter how often you get almost everything right. Nobody will find out or care about your mistakes, and neither should you. All you have to do is learn from them and those around you. Because all that matters in business is getting it right once. Then anyone can tell you how lucky you are. ”- Mark Cuban, entrepreneur, owner of Landmark Theaters and CEO of AXS TV
147. “One thing was clear to me. If I failed, I wouldn't regret it. I also knew the one thing I would regret not trying. ”- Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO of Amazon
148."The only thing worse than starting something and failing ... is starting nothing." - Seth Godin, writer, entrepreneur and blogger
149. “One shouldn't worry about failure; you only have to be right once. ”- Drew Houston, Founder and CEO of Dropbox
150. "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to be successful is strong enough." - Og Mandino, American writer
151. "Everything you ever wanted is on the other side of fear." - George Addair, real estate developer
152. “Don't worry about failure. Instead, worry about the opportunities you will miss if you don't even try. ”- Jack Canfield, American writer, motivational speaker, corporate trainer, and entrepreneur
Positive sayings like these about overcoming fear can give you an inspirational boost.
153. "Many of life's failures are experienced by people who did not know how close they were to success when they gave up." - Thomas Edison, Entrepreneur and Inventor
154. “The only real mistake is the one we learn nothing from.” - Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company
155. "Failure is success when we learn from it." - Malcolm Forbes, American entrepreneur and editor of Forbes Magazine
156. “Failures are so important. We talk about success all the time. However, it is the ability to resist or capitalize on failure that often leads to greater success. I've met people who, for fear of failure, don't want to try. ”- J.K. Rowling, British writer
157. “In my career I missed more than 9,000 throws. I lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I was supposed to win the game on the last throw and failed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that's exactly why I was so successful. ”- Michael Jordan, former professional basketball player
Funny motivational sayings that will cheer you up
Everyone has a bad day every now and then. These sayings for life are guaranteed to inspire you and put a smile on your face.
158. “People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, it's not bathing either - that's why we recommend it every day. ”- Zig Ziglar, American author
159. "I've always wanted to be someone, but now I know I should have been more specific." - Lily Tomlin, American actress
160. "The road to success is peppered with lots of tempting parking lots." - Will Rogers, American actor
161. “I didn't just fail the test. I've just found 100 ways to get it wrong. ”- Benjamin Franklin, Founding Father of the United States of America
162. "When I hear someone sigh that life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, 'Compared to what?" "- Sydney Harris, American journalist
163. “The elevator to success is out of order. You have to use the stairs ... one step at a time. ”- Joe Girard, American sales professional
164. "Most people miss the opportunity because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison, Entrepreneur and Inventor
165. “You have to learn from the mistakes of others. You just can't live long enough to make them all yourself. ”- Sam Levenson, American humorist
166. "Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever you want to do." - Robert Downey Jr., American actor
167. “Remember, today is the morning you were worried about yesterday. - Dale Carnegie, American writer
Motivational sayings: Inspirational movie quotes
Movies have a certain unforgettable aspect. They have a unique way of teaching us lessons that we will remember. Whether it is about making us smile or moving us to tears, there is a certain magic about movies. Here are some of the best motivational quotes from the world of film.
169. “No one can strike as hard as life. But the point is not how hard you can hit. The only thing that counts is how many blows he can take and whether he continues anyway. How much you can take and still carry on. That's the only way to win! ”- Rocky, Rocky Balboa
170. “Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do something. Not even from me. OK? When you have a dream you have to protect it. When others can't do something, they always want to convince you that you can't either. If you want something, do it. Basta. ”- Chris Gardner, The pursuit of happiness
171. "The only thing that stands between you and your goal is the bullshit you keep telling yourself why you can't achieve it." - Jordan Belfort, Wolf of Wall Street
172. “All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.” - Gandalf, Lord of the Rings: The Companions
173. "Great men are not born great, they become great." - Vito Corleone, The Godfather
174. “Some people cannot believe in themselves until someone else believes in them first.” - Sean Maguire, Good Will Hunting
175. "Why are we falling, sir? So that we can learn to straighten up. ”- Alfred, Batman Begins
176. “Life moves very, very quickly. If you don't stop and look around every now and then, you could miss it. ”- Ferris, Ferris is blue
177. "After a while you learn to ignore the names people call you and just trust who you are." - Shrek, Shrek the Third
178. “Life is made up of opportunities. Also from those we miss. ”- Benjamin Button, The Strange Case of Benjamin Button
179. “Your deeds will be remembered in eternity.” - Maximus, gladiator
180. "Sometimes it is the people who are the least likely to be imagined who achieve something that was previously unimaginable." - Alan Turing, A Top Secret Life
181. “Everyone dies, but not everyone really lives.” - William Wallace, Braveheart
182. “We give up our dreams because we are afraid that we will fail. Or worse, because we're afraid it might come true. ”- Forrester, Forrester - Found it!
183. "Much more than our abilities, it is our choices that show who we really are." - Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
184. “There should be no limits to human endeavor. We are all different. As bad as life sometimes seems, there is always something you can do and in which you can be successful. As long as there is life there is hope. ”- Stephen Hawking, The Theory of Everything
185. “The accident is training. Life is about choices. You can choose whether you want to be a victim or anything else. ”- Socrates, from Peaceful Warrior
186. "In this life you don't have to prove anything to anyone except yourself. And if you haven't done that until now, after everything you've been through, then it will never happen." - Fortune, Rudy
187. “It should be difficult. If it wasn't difficult, everyone would. The hard thing is what makes it great. ”- Jimmy Dugan, in a class of its own
188. “Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run away from it or learn from it. ”- Rafiki, The Lion King
189. “No matter what someone tells you, words and ideas can change the world.” - John Keating, Dead Poets Club
190. “We shouldn't be afraid to dream of bigger things, darling!” - Eames, Inception
191. “Have a really unique idea! Only in this way will I ever be able to distinguish myself! It's the only way to mean something! ”- John Nash, A Beautiful Mind
Motivational sayings on the subject of work
No matter what day of the week it is, these work motivational quotes will help you get through the day.
192. “If you're working on something that is really important to you, you don't have to be forced to do it. You are drawn to the vision. ”- Steve Jobs, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Apple Inc.
193. “Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours a day given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. ”- H. Jackson Brown Jr., American writer
194. “The more I want to achieve something, the less I call it work.” - Richard Bach, American writer
195. “Don't count your days. Make your days count. ”- Muhammad Ali, American professional boxer.
196. “A year from now, you'll wish you had started today.” - Karen Lamb, Author
197. “One day is not a day of the week.” - Janet Dailey, Author
198. “What we fear most is usually what we need to do most.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson, essayist, philosopher, and poet
199. “Make every day your masterpiece.” - John Wooden, American basketball player
200. “Enjoyment of work brings perfection to work.” - Aristotle, father of western philosophy
Okay, there were really quite a few motivational sayings for entrepreneurs and those who would like to become one.
If you haven't already, you should mark this page as a favorite with our best motivational quotes. You can then come back to this every time you need some inspiration or motivation.
One more thing:
Have you noticed some of the recurring themes in the motivational sayings listed here?
- Work hard
- Believe in yourself
- Focus on quality
Which of these motivational quotes spoke to you the most? Or maybe you have other positive sayings that we forgot here. Let us know in the comments.
Would you like to find out more?
- What is something that is ethically wrong
- What is the longest bridge in Florida
- Why should you participate in church activities?
- What do orthodox Jews think of Jesus?
- Political discussions are useful
- What is a custom function
- How does an avalanche kill you
- Should we trust Russia
- Which country will support Pakistan in the war?
- Who is the goddess Raktadantika
- What is France's favorite sport and why
- How can communication influence child development?
- Is urdu a country
- What is most English about England
- What are the Dvaita and Advaita philosophies
- What makes an airplane fly
- Wasn't Christ a liberal
- Can we carry our own water bottle
- How FedEx travel discounts work
- Who is the MP from Howrah
- What is international news
- How do I get free adult channels
- Should I leave Christianity for Islam
- What are some delicious African recipes