How do you define consciousness scientifically
1. term: Consciousness (lat. conscientia: Knowing, being with one's senses, thinking) is essentially the tangible existence of mental states and processes. The term “consciousness” has very different meanings in linguistic usage, some of which coincide with the meanings of psyche, soul and spirit.
2. Types and Aspects: Today, a distinction is made between various aspects in the social and economic sciences:
a) Consciousness as thought consciousness: Man has the ability to think. So anyone who thinks, remembers, plans or expects something has a mental awareness. The greater part of everyday business life is determined by the subconscious rather than the other part of the human mind; it regulates those processes and events that take place unconsciously. Many routine activities, e.g. operating a program, are carried out almost automatically. It works because the human subconscious has taken the lead. The routine activities have already been repeated so often that the human consciousness has given control to the subconscious.
b) Consciousness of the self and its mental states: People who not only have the ability to think, but are also aware of them, have self-awareness.
c) Awareness of individuality owns those who are aware of their uniqueness as a person or consumer and also perceive the otherness.
d) Problem awareness: Awareness (as a mental phenomenon) for existing problems; Usually it is used in economic or criminal law contexts with the adjective "missing", less often with "healthy" or "growing" awareness of the problem, e.g. for corruption or the shadow economy. Only when each individual is aware of problems - often combined with psychological stress - can possible solutions be considered or discussed.
e) Awareness of injustice: It describes the lack of insight, especially of criminals, into the unlawfulness of their behavior.
f) Risk awareness: Understanding or considering before each action or decision what risks may be associated with it. This (practically very important) awareness is awakened by sensitizing people to a possible danger to people, property, the environment, assets or profit as a result of their behavior or decision-making. A minimum level of risk awareness is the basis of any risk management.
- Why is YIFY not prohibited
- What would you improve in the Arrowverse
- Transhumanism, where do you see it
- Can treat PRK dry eye damage
- What goes best with INTP
- Psychiatrists diagnose bipolar 2 in teenagers
- Why do we have a favorite color
- What is corporate family governance
- What should wedding insurance cover
- Why do some people like bad art
- When will Halo Infinite be released?
- Which food combats diabetes
- What is the best jewelry for summer
- What is the perfect world
- How cold it gets in Chennai
- Dravidians are the first Indian settlers
- Spain comes to an end
- How do I hide Instagram followers
- How many British Prime Ministers are there
- Mukesh Ambani is rich from birth
- Where can I get LASIK surgery
- What is Attorney General Bill Barr going to do
- What bad things did Mother Teresa do
- Is that a friendship