How are economics at IISER Bhopal
Geodynamics of the Indian Plate
- Detail view
Order items online and pick them up at the store.
This book provides insights on new geological, tectonic, and climatic developments in India through a time progression from the Archean to the Anthropocene that are captured via authoritative entries from experts in earth sciences. This volume aims to bring graduate students and researchers up to date on the geodynamic evolution of the Indian Plate; concepts that have so far resulted ...
This book provides insights on new geological, tectonic, and climatic developments in India through a time progression from the Archean to the Anthropocene that are captured via authoritative entries from experts in earth sciences. This volume aims to bring graduate students and researchers up to date on the geodynamic evolution of the Indian Plate; concepts that have so far resulted in a rather uneven treatment of the subject at different institutions.
About Neal Gupta, Sampat K. Tandon
Dr. S.K. Tandon is a Fellow of the Indian National Science Academy and held Professorships at Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur and IISER Bhopal, India. He was a full Professor at the University of Delhi and the Pro-Vice Chancellor of the University of Delhi. He has published over 100 research papers in geology, sedimentology, climatology and geomorphology.
Dr. Neal Gupta is a researcher and is currently developing an IT-Education and research business called CEdR / academic in Boston, MA that leverages current I / T for educators, scientists and in specific service areas. Formerly, he was a research scientist and adjunct professor in the Department of Science and Technology at Bryant University where he worked in the areas of organic geochemistry, geobiology, and molecular archeology. He has worked on the biomolecular transformation of organisms such as arthropods and leaves and the geochemistry of plant and arthropod fossils in an attempt to understand the fate of biopolymers such as chitin, lignin, cutin and proteins in modern organisms and their contribution to sedimentary organic matter that has led to several research papers in peer reviewed journals.
- What are the requirements for CCNA security
- Who is Gunnjan
- How can I investigate someone online
- How would you describe your perfect girl
- Why was Gandhi for Muslims
- How do I identify an original sapphire
- What is a queer platonic relationship
- What are your arguments for anarchism
- Why was Salesforce com successful
- What are some of the best current hacking groups
- Jet Airways is heading towards bankruptcy
- What is speculative fiction
- Why do liberals push for open borders?
- Why don't Australians celebrate Halloween
- Can vinegar be absorbed through the skin
- Are people free in a utopian society
- What is the equity risk premium
- How can I get smarter and fitter
- What Tamils think of Chiranjeevi
- Lazy people are good programmers
- How do you deploy Spring MVC
- Is globalization possible
- What are the largest diasporas
- Which companies offer old-age pensions
- What are the penalties for tax offenders
- Who is entitled to food stamps
- Is Rev. Billy Graham alive or dead
- What is a network engineer
- How could Valmiki write the Ramayana?
- What can I replace grapefruit with?
- What does thinking mean
- What is ecommerce credit card processing
- Why are people calling for Dravida Nadu
- The activation of the score in PTE is taken into account