What are the benefits of our constitution
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Principles of our constitution
A "principle" is a set rule or principle. Constitutional principles are therefore the principles that shape our constitution.
Article 20 of the Basic Law
The constitutional principles are laid down in Article 20 of the Basic Law, our constitution.
- We live in one democracy: That means that the people decide in elections who should rule.
- We live in one Welfare state: That means that the state must ensure that all citizens can lead a decent life.
- We live in one constitutional state: That means that the state and all citizens must obey the law.
- We live in one State: That means that the 16 federal states that make up the Federal Republic of Germany each have their own government, their own parliament and their own administration. The federal states must also be involved in legislation.
- This applies to our state Separation of powers: That means that the legislative power (legislative), the executive power (executive) and the judicial power (judiciary) are separated from each other. This is to prevent those who have power in the state from abusing their power.
- There is Right to resist: If someone should try to remove our democratic order, all Germans have the right to resist.
Your questions about this ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article completely. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- Bosnian sounds similar to Turkish
- How are Australian graduates viewed around the world
- Which is the range of white gold
- Are K Pop Boys gay
- How religious are the Pakistanis
- Why do people mean they look confident
- Why is dentistry a stressful job
- How are the SAT test subjects rated?
- Why do people always tolerate me
- Which country has the most Catholics
- JCP will close in 2019
- What are some of the criticisms of Joel Osteen
- Why is there national politics
- Dvorak is faster
- Is illegal to spit in the UK
- What's your favorite movie in Hong Kong
- Which breed of cats is the most aggressive
- Has Africa or Asia marsupials
- What is the piston of an engine
- Is there apartheid in the West Bank?
- How does media affect morality?
- Are you capitalist or communist
- Have you ever had a creative breakthrough?
- Can one recover from foresight?