How do I join ISI
A culinary journey with iSi
Ferran Adriá shaped modern culinary art like no other. His innovative approach to breaking down dishes into their component parts and interpreting them through different textures influenced and inspired top chefs around the world. Espumas, i.e. the processing of various foods into airy foam, were an essential part of Adria's creations and soon became internationally successful. Today it is impossible to imagine top cuisine without foams.
They taste sweet and fruity or salty and piquant and surprise the palate with ever new taste perspectives, but this technique offers the chef an almost endless creativity. An indispensable kitchen helper when it comes to the production of the finest Espumas is iSi and the new iSi Cookbook offers inspiration for working with iSi appliances.
Discover the culinary diversity of our earth with iSi and go on a varied journey to regional specialties and innovative culinary creations. This takes you through 18 countries and is accompanied by 34 top chefs, three mixologists and a barista. You worked with iSi and shared your ideas with iSi. The result is a collection of her best recipes that promise "exuberant" enjoyment - you will then get a first foretaste of the iSi cookbook with three exciting recipe tips to cook at home:
Leek velouté with prawns and balsamic vinegar (center)
Beef boiled beef pink cooked & roasted potatoes espuma & chives emulsion (right)
Caramel chocolate espresso with orange foam (left)
Let yourself be inspired! Discover the whole world in one book!
Order the new iSi cookbook at www.isi.com/bestellung.
- What is the United Arab Emirates
- Why should you sabotage your ex
- Reuters TV is a trusted news source
- What do you value most about politicians?
- Why didn't the Northmen colonize North America?
- Has television replaced reading
- Why don't South Indians learn Hindi?
- Who communicated Indian politics
- What does Vulnerable
- How old is Bruce Jenner 1
- Is Delhi Metro Profitable
- Why don't black families get along?
- What are some extravagant gift ideas
- Is it worth studying while hibernating in 2020
- How do I learn from my failure
- What are the risks of practicing ballbusting
- How can we tell when in Telugu
- Is Sikhism a purely monotheistic belief
- When do we write the introduction to the essay
- How did Argentina become a country
- What religions were there in New York
- Which city connects two continents
- What's your craziest experience in church
- Which accent is better Australian or American