What is timeless
Part of speech: adjectiveIncreases:
- positive Timeless, Comparative timeless, Superlative most timeless
- zeit | los, comparative: zeit | lo | ser, superlative: am zeit | lo | ses | th
- IPA: [ˈT͡saɪ̯tloːs]
- 1) not subject to a particular fashion or era
- Derivation of the adjective from the noun time with the derivative (derivative morpheme) -Come on
- 1) time-dependent, time-bound
- 1) There are classic cars like a Porsche Spyder 550, a Mercedes 300 SL or a Karmann Ghia Type 14 that are Timeless beautiful.
- 1) The little black dress wore Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's," a 1961 film. It embodied it timeless Elegance. Because the little black dress is still popular today.
- 1) The classic thus forms the timeless Counterpoint to time-dependent fashion. Example: the classic "Greek" nose or the "classic" 100 m race track.
- 1) The term "Gute Form" was coined in the 1950s and stands for a design that Timeless should be valid: Through a functional, objective and yet aesthetically valid design, a durability of things should be created that goes beyond the fashionable zeitgeist.
- 1) “The longing for deep knowledge of the divine destiny of man is Timeless.“
- 1) Timelessbeautiful
- 1) absolutelyTimeless,foreverTimeless
- 1) a timelessEmbassy, timelessDesign, timelessElegance, timelessFigure, timelessClassic, timelessDress, timelessArt, timelessModernity, timelessMusic, one timelessParabola, timelessRock music, timelessSimplicity, timelessBeauty, one timelessTruth, timelessValues, timelessaesthetics
- 1) elegant and Timeless,classic and Timeless,plain and Timeless,universal and Timeless,universal and Timeless,Timeless and still contemporary
- English: 1) timeless classic
- Estonian:: 1) ajatu
- Kurmanji: 1) bêdem
- Swedish: 1) tidlös
- Spanish: 1) eterno (male), eterna (Female), atemporal (neuter)
- Czech: 1) nadčasový
- Hungarian: 1) időtlen
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Friedhelm Funkel and his teams have been promoted to the Bundesliga six times. His methods are Timeless and effective.“
NZZ Online, September 25, 2018
„24 years after her cult campaign, supermodel Eva Herzigová (45) is promoting an underwear collection and showing herself Timeless beautiful.“
BILD.de, November 02, 2018
„It doesn't always have to be H&M: The Stockholm-based company Asket wants to change clothing consumption - with a single collection, like this Timeless is how sustainable.“
sueddeutsche.de, May 10, 2019
„Branded bags from Bree are considered Timeless - but that was obviously not enough for the 21st century. After an unsuccessful modernization attempt, the company had to file for bankruptcy.“
Spiegel Online, May 16, 2019
„The time of airy women's fashion is approaching. We'll show you the most beautiful summer dresses that are trendy this season - and yet Timeless are.“
Focus Online, May 31, 2019
„The American neo-glam rock prince Bobby Conn has recorded a new album. Memories of one Timeless wonderful villain - who is far too unknown.“
sueddeutsche.de, March 29, 2020
„Cottage gardens are as diverse as the region in which they occur. Nevertheless, they all possess similar characteristics and plants that make them distinctive and Timeless do.“
Saarbrücker Zeitung, March 18, 2020
„Jeans are Timeless and practical. They can be worn for any occasion. These cuts and colors are particularly popular this year.“
Blick Online, March 10, 2020
„These curves are Timeless ... This supermodel of the 90s has withdrawn into nature. Can you guess who this is about?“
BILD.de, March 25, 2020
„For the cinema in your own four walls: Czech children's films - extraordinary, Timeless and magical.“
sueddeutsche.de, December 16, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Grammar / Declinations
Inflection timeless - The declension of the adjective timeless
|Masculine||the timeless one||of the timeless||the timeless||the timeless|
|Feminine||the timeless||the timeless||the timeless||the timeless|
|neuter||the timeless||of the timeless||the timeless||the timeless|
|Plural||the timeless||the timeless||the timeless||the timeless|
|Masculine||a timeless one||a timeless one||a timeless one||a timeless one|
|Feminine||a timeless one||a timeless one||a timeless one||a timeless one|
|neuter||a timeless one||a timeless one||a timeless one||a timeless one|
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- high class
- higher class
- classic: History of the ancient classical period; Music, poetry: having stylistic characteristics of the classical period; perfect, timelessly shaped; conventional, traditional, valid as a role model; in typical expression, form
- exemplary: serving as a role model, making a good impression
- accomplished: completed, brought to an end; flawless, flawless
- forever young
- not aging (d)
- without (recognizable) age: with accusative: excluding something or someone
- difficult to assess (in old age)
Another word (synonym) for timeless - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary that contain "timeless":
time: ... point in time, time record, time signal, time fuse 5) Time issue, zeitgeist, contemporary, contemporary, timeless, schedule, time-consuming, period, magazine, newspaper, time signal ...
old: ... * al-a- 'grow, nourish' Synonyms: 2) old, old Opposite words: 1) new, timeless 2) young Subordinate terms: ancient Examples of use: 1) The shoes are ...
truth: A distinction is made between absolute truth (timelessly true) and relative truth (temporarily true)
forever: ... 1) never ending, perpetual, perpetual, infinite, always and eternal, perpetual, immortal, timeless 2) eonic opposite words: 1) perishable, finally 2) endless ...
true:… 1) what lasts, what lasts, what is real. There are absolutely true (timeless) and relatively true (temporary) true. 2) belonging to the right person 3) particularly large ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Timeless" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 21, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/zeitlos/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "timeless" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
timeless (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: zeit | lo | se Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈt͡saɪ̯tloːzə]…
timeless (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: zeit | lo | sem Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈʦaɪ̯tloːzəm]…
timeless (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: zeit | lo | sen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈʦaɪ̯tloːzən]…
timeless (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: zeit | lo | ser Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈʦaɪ̯tˌloːzɐ]…
more timeless (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: zeit | lo | se | re Pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
more timeless (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: zeit | lo | se | rem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
more timeless (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: zeit | lo | se | ren Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
more timeless (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: zeit | lo | se | rer Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
more timeless (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: zeit | lo | se | res Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
timeless (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: zeit | lo | ses Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈt͡saɪ̯tloːzəs]…
most timeless (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: zeit | lo | ses | te Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
most timeless (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: zeit | lo | ses | tem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
most timeless (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: zeit | lo | ses | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
most timeless (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: zeit | lo | ses | ter Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- Will India ever exterminate the caste?
- Jinbei will die in one piece
- Real Madrid still misses Ronaldo
- Could Oral Roberts really cure sick people
- Why are so many things against Islam
- Politics relates to one's own morals
- Which industries have no innovation and why
- Can I bring cigarettes to Ahmedabad
- How safe is Tribeca New York
- What languages are spoken in Canada
- What would happen if Australia bought Canada?
- Walking barefoot causes flat feet
- Why don't i like my name
- What is a bottleneck in the computer
- Are MLB season tickets worth the price
- Who controls the Indian government
- Who is the most beautiful African American actress
- What is Norway's flag
- What makes people liberal, secular or nationalistic?
- Who voted against Israel?
- What are some interesting war experiences
- Which CNN anchors are Democrats
- What is an almost perfect anime
- How old is Monkey D Luffy