What are some life hacks for parents
100 ingenious life hacks for parents that will make your life easier
Enough life hacks for the entire time from birth to graduation
BuzzFeed.de © Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed
1. A strip of tape on the speaker will reduce the noise level from children's toys.
BuzzFeed.de © mommingonpurpose / Via instagram.com
Learned at mommingonpurpose.
2. Fasten a roll of wrapping paper over a frame so that your child can create a new masterpiece every day.
BuzzFeed.de © bikybikyuk / Via instagram.com
3. Store plasticine cans in a coffee capsule rack - your child can easily find the color they want and it looks cool.
BuzzFeed.de © youtube.com / Via whatsupmoms.com
You can find this and other organization tips on What's Up Moms.
4. Snow can be easily formed into blocks with a square plastic can.
BuzzFeed.de © michelle_ssb1 / Via instagram.com
Build an igloo or a wall ... there are no limits to your imagination! Learned with michelle_ssb1.
5. If you put muffin tins on a popsicle from the bottom, the melted ice cream will not spill over your child's hand.
BuzzFeed.de © bargainmaxuk / Via instagram.com
6. Funny but true: a cucumber works the same way because it soaks up the juice.
BuzzFeed.de © amandafromtx / Via instagram.com
Learned at amandafromtx.
7. At lunch, you won't go wrong if you put the ketchup under the sausage in the hot dog instead of on top.
BuzzFeed.de © Workman Publishing
From the book Parent Hacks: 134 Genius Shortcuts for Life with Kids.
8. If you want to hide your sweets from the kids, keep them in the empty packaging of something healthy.
BuzzFeed.de © pishposhbabydotcom / Via instagram.com
Sorry kids. Learned at pishposhbabydotcom.
9. Your child is constantly taking off their diaper (or themselves)? Try putting the romper on him with the fastener to the back.
BuzzFeed.de © gretacheney.com
Learned from Greta Cheney.
10. The green of strawberries can be removed in seconds with a straw.
11. If your children are always looking for their shoes, attach such a rail right next to the front door.
BuzzFeed.de © beckylscott9 / Via instagram.com
12. Put up a "spy mirror" so you don't always have to go down the stairs to check on the kids.
BuzzFeed.de © redheadcandecorate.com
Learned at Redhead Can Decorate.
13. Frozen yogurt is great as a popsicle.
BuzzFeed.de © Annily Green
14. No more refill bags for the diaper pail at hand? Try a trash bag instead.
BuzzFeed.de © Caprice Groh / Via pinterest.com
15. You can use a magnetic strip for kitchen knives to attach your child's toy cars to the wall.
BuzzFeed.de © style-files.com
Learned at The Style Files.
16. With an adhesive hook on the high seat, you always have a bib to hand.
BuzzFeed.de © definitelyjennifer.com
17. With a pizza cutter, pancakes can be cut into child-bite-sized pieces.
BuzzFeed.de © cookandcraftmecrazy.blogspot.com
Learned at Cook and Craft Me Crazy.
18. The folds on the romper are there to be able to take it off DOWN. So you don't have to pull the part over your baby's head if a diaper has spilled.
BuzzFeed.de © buzzfeed.com
Much better than poop in your child's hair, right? Here you can see how to do it.
19. LEGO bricks can be easily sorted and tidied up in a shoe hanger.
BuzzFeed.de © kidsactivitiesblog.com
Learned at Kids Activities Blog.
20. Cut a sticker in half and stick the two halves in each of your child's shoes. So it always knows which shoe belongs on which foot.
BuzzFeed.de © onecreativehousewife.com
Learned at One Creative Housewife.
21. Wash baby socks in a laundry bag and none of them will be lost.
BuzzFeed.de © MomHacks4Everyday / Via instagram.com
Where are all these socks going to disappear? Learned at momhacks4everyday.
22. Lifting the triangles on the juice packs will make it easier for children to hold.
BuzzFeed.de © buzzfeed.com
23. If your child is afraid of monsters in the dark, make a "monster spray" to spray the room with before bed.
BuzzFeed.de © Spohr / BuzzFeed / Via Flickr: plasticcandy
To do this, you can use lavender body spray very easily and inexpensively - your child is calmed and the room smells good!
24. Put a changing shirt for you in the diaper bag so that you have everything under control if your baby spits on you on the way.
BuzzFeed.de © youtube.com
25. A frozen sponge in a ziplock bag is an inexpensive cooling bag that can be lost from time to time.
BuzzFeed.de © 1crazyhousetips / Via instagram.com
Learned at 1crazyhousetips.
26. If you stretch a piece of plastic wrap over the cup, nothing will spill so easily.
BuzzFeed.de © glad.com
A good replacement when no study cup is available.
27. In an empty tin box (e.g. mint candy), wax crayons can be stowed away for on the go.
BuzzFeed.de © Naturally Blessed Mama / Via instagram.com
Learned with Naturally Blessed Mama.
28. After six hours in the freezer, a CapriSonne turns into a slushy that children love.
BuzzFeed.de © thegirlinspired.com
After freezing, just cut the pack open at the top and serve the treat with a spoon. Learned with Girl. Inspired.
29. A shower rod and small plastic baskets can be used to create the perfect storage for your child's bath toys.
BuzzFeed.de © nuripod / Via instagram.com
30. Teats stay clean in the bag if you keep them in a portion cup.
BuzzFeed.de © cynditha.blogspot.com
The ideal pretext to pick up something from the delicatessen counter.
31. Doll hair is easy to detangle when sprayed with a mixture of fabric softener and water.
BuzzFeed.de © itswrittenonthewalls.blogspot.com
32. Eating healthy snacks is much more fun when served in an ice cube tray.
BuzzFeed.de © the_not_so_perfect_mom_of_6 / Via instagram.com
Learned at the_not_so_perfect_mom_of_6.
33. You have misplaced something that you need? Turn it into a scavenger hunt for your kids.
This is how you can find your lost sunglasses again. By ruby1508.
34. If your child squeezes too much soap out of the dispenser, you can prevent this with a rubber band around the pump head.
BuzzFeed.de © tightwadmomsfrugalforum.blogspot.ca
35. You can make a faucet extension out of an empty shampoo bottle so that your child can access the water.
BuzzFeed.de © leticiacanazart.blogspot.com
36. If your child has spilled tiny particles like glitter and sequins, they can be easily picked up with electrical tape.
BuzzFeed.de © 7starcleaning / Via instagram.com
Learned at 7starcleaning.
37. Put a piece of kitchen paper in the pan before soaking it overnight, then the sticky crust can be easily wiped away the next morning.
38. Your child is picky about food? Paint funny faces on eggs to make them more appealing.
BuzzFeed.de © amsuwi / Via instagram.com
Learned at amsuwi.
39. A watermelon is easier to eat if you cut it into small sticks.
BuzzFeed.de © begley_fitness / Via instagram.com
Learned at begley_fitness.
40. If water ice is placed upright in the freezer before freezing, it will cut open easily and cleanly.
BuzzFeed.de © imgur.com
41. To prevent your child from wasting so much toilet paper, put a line with the words "You can't go past!" under the role.
BuzzFeed.de © amandathevirtuouswife.com
Learned at The Virtuous Wife.
42. Does your child paint and do handicrafts with full physical effort? Wrap your clothes in Press'n Seal cling film to keep them clean.
BuzzFeed.de © raddestmom.com
Learned with Raddest Mom.
43. If your child has to wait in the doctor's office, have them drawn on the doctor's paper on the treatment table so they don't get bored.
But of course, ask the office hours assistant beforehand whether this is okay! Learned at parenting_with_peer_review.
44. Glitter can be picked up quickly with a lint roller.
BuzzFeed.de © realsimple.com
Learned at Real Simple.
45. You can turn a cardboard carrier for bottles or glasses into an ingenious "diaper carrier".
BuzzFeed.de © instagram.com
Learned at ladbabyofficial.
46. In an empty wet wipes box you can stow great children's snacks for on the go.
BuzzFeed.de © practicalparentingideas / Via instagram.com
It's the ideal size for children's hands and can even be expanded into a cool box by simply placing an ice pack in the bottom. Learned at practicalparentingideas.
47. So that you always know whether your child has already received his medicine, draw a calendar on the bottle and cross off the days.
BuzzFeed.de © alanacvalentine / Via instagram.com
Learned at alanacvalentine.
48. You can entertain toddlers on a flight with gel stickers for the window.
BuzzFeed.de © teachermama1138. / Via instagram.com
Learned at teachermama1138.
49. An impressive organizer for the bathroom can be created from building blocks that are no longer required.
BuzzFeed.de © nguyen.jody / Via instagram.com
Learned at nguyen.jody.
50. Coffee filters can be converted into "snack bowls" for your children.
BuzzFeed.de © narrdog / Via instagram.com
They're the perfect size for a kid's serving and don't need to be washed off. Learned at narrdog.
51. You prevent a constant "I'm hungry!" With snack boxes in the pantry.
BuzzFeed.de © princessandthepbaby / Via instagram.com
Learned at princessandthepbaby.
52. Your child refuses to take his medicine? Dip a lollipop in the medicine and let it suck on. You do that until it's all gone.
BuzzFeed.de © billygoatbabygear / Via instagram.com
53. Gently rub a handkerchief over your baby's face to make them fall asleep in less than 40 seconds.
BuzzFeed.de © youtube.com
Every baby is different, so this tissue hack may not work on yours. Then instead, try gently massaging your baby's crown, forehead, and stomach.
54. With "breast milk suckling" the pain when teething and the hunger of your baby can be satisfied at the same time.
BuzzFeed.de © anwjohnston.blogspot.com
Find out how to do it here.
55. Gently pushing your baby's knees towards your chest helps relieve gas.
BuzzFeed.de © youtube.com
You can find more ways to relieve gas here.
56. You can use the gift card trick to make sure that you don't lack the money to shop for gifts during Christmas.
BuzzFeed.de © mommawhipps / Via instagram.com
57. Diapers are easier to store when they are vacuum-sealed.
BuzzFeed.de © youtube.com
This is a particularly good idea for holidays when space in the suitcase is limited.
58. Use a playpen cover to protect your baby from insect bites and too much sun outside.
BuzzFeed.de © littlebabywatson.com
From Little Baby Watson.
59. If your baby is not feeling well, a foot massage can help.
BuzzFeed.de © parakeetfeet.com
Some parents believe in reflex zones, others don't. However, if your baby is not doing well, you are probably ready to try anything.
60. The best time to cut your baby's nails is 20 minutes after he or she falls asleep.
BuzzFeed.de © Flickr: georgeatanassov / Via Creative Commons
Your baby will then sleep soundly, making it easier to cut their nails without fidgeting.
61. If you always have wet wipes and diapers in the trunk, you can quickly change your baby's diaper when there is an emergency.
BuzzFeed.de © Heather Spohr / BuzzFeed
At some point the day will come when you forget the diaper bag at home, but this precaution will save you from this situation.
62. Keep your toddler busy by having them “paint” the fence with water.
BuzzFeed.de © halamerola / Via instagram.com
A great activity for the summer that doesn’t make a mess. From halamerola.
63. Build a simple child lock for closet doors with hair ties.
BuzzFeed.de © Spohr / BuzzFeed
64. Marks of felt-tip pens and crayons can be removed from most surfaces with toothpaste.
BuzzFeed.de © Flickr: mjtmail / Via Creative Commons
65. If you attach your child's study cup to the child's car seat, you don't have to pick it up every time it is dropped.
BuzzFeed.de © wehaveaars.com
You can find out how to do this at We Have Aars.
66. A key ring on the zipper makes it easier for your child to close their jacket.
BuzzFeed.de © Flickr: 36226088 @ N02 / Via Creative Commons
67. When out and about, you can use a clothespin to keep your child's toothbrush upright so that it doesn't touch dirty surfaces.
BuzzFeed.de © girlshacks13 / Via instagram.com
68. You can use masking tape to put a racetrack for your child's toy cars on the carpet.
BuzzFeed.de © tmccrum_mua / Via instagram.com
69. A shoe hanger is great for tidying up your child's things in the car.
BuzzFeed.de © Decor-ganize Crafts
70. You can prevent your child from falling out of bed with a pool noodle and a fitted sheet.
BuzzFeed.de © toddlerhacks / Via instagram.com
71. Pool noodles are also amazingly useful when it comes to child-proofing a coffee table.
- Why are gold prices rising in India
- Why are some Christian apologists attacking Islam?
- What does an EOD badge mean
- Why were the Japanese discriminated against?
- How is Reliance JIO paid back
- What is rationalization accurate thinking
- Is it bad that people mock me?
- Tamils have gotra
- What is the federal government responsible for?
- Why is Python a cool programming language
- Who was your favorite college professor?
- A person can have schizophrenia and ASPD
- Why is Helsinki the capital of Finland
- Can an atheist join a Masonic Lodge?
- What are national instruments
- What are customer service systems
- How are military aircraft aimed at targets
- Is BJP all about Narendra Modi
- Crack is different from weeds
- Who is Sardo Numspa
- What are the cheapest contact lenses
- What is white fragility
- How often does it rain in Sydney
- How do plants grow children of science
- How is the environment related to human rights?
- Should Hong Kong ban the Mandarin language
- Why don't we make synthesized diamonds
- Can money improve my married life
- Why is innovation important
- Why are rats afraid of humans
- What is the importance of procurement
- Do the Germans have Slavic descent
- Are ADC actually encoders or decoders
- Does Red Bull really work