Who is Sardar Usman Khan Buzdar
Detainees are threatened with COVID-19
The current occupancy rate in Pakistani prisons is 130 percent, with poor ventilation, inadequate bedding and limited access to medicines and hygiene and sanitary products. Even if everyone is at risk of infection with COVID-19, these conditions of detention mean an enormous increase in the risk of infection.
The families of prisoners have expressed concern about the increased risk of infection for their relatives. In Punjab, prison visits were initially banned for two weeks.
The provincial governments of Sindh and Punjab have announced measures such as early releases and tests in prisons. These measures should be rigorously carried out and implemented across Pakistan, especially given the fact that one prisoner has already tested positive for the corona virus.
According to the right to health under the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, health care goods, services and facilities in the state should be available in sufficient quantities, accessible to everyone without discrimination, respectful of medical ethics and culturally appropriate as well as scientific and be medically appropriate and of good quality. To be considered "accessible", these goods and services must be accessible to all, especially the most vulnerable or marginalized sections of the population. In addition, they must be physically accessible and affordable for all segments of the population. The right to health also includes access to health information.
According to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, the Pakistani authorities must ensure that all detainees have immediate access to medical care and treatment. The provision of medical care for prisoners is the responsibility of the state. Prisoners should receive the same standard of health care that is available in the community. This also applies to the test as well as the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.
If a prison has its own hospital facilities, these must be adequately equipped with staff and equipment to ensure appropriate treatment and care for the detainees assigned to them. Prisoners who require special treatment not possible in prison facilities should be transferred to specialized facilities or to civilian hospitals.
- Can you physically injure someone you love?
- Why does India grant Haj subsidies
- Which of the following is correct
- Can dogs get pink eyes from humans?
- What are stocks 2
- Why do people become atheists these days
- What is Honeywell's selection process
- Can a son divorce his parents?
- How old is Monkey D Luffy
- Is Donald Trump an antihero
- Why is America so popular
- Where is the newest nuclear power plant
- How many mosques are there in Cairo
- How do parasites attack people
- Is the economy more useful than nature
- Do psychopaths enjoy being psychopath?
- Why is terrorism good 1
- Is biased TVB from Hong Kong
- Donald Trump lacks the moral fiber
- Why is the cornea colored
- Can camera lenses be repaired?
- Where is far, far away
- Why are websites not illegal
- Where can I buy handmade buttons online