Are lubricating eye drops safe
The special thing about HYLO COMOD® moisturizing eye drops
The classic, tried and tested many times
HYLO COMOD® Eye drops provide long-lasting and efficient help with dry eyes. The effective and excellently tolerated properties of the moisturizing drops have already proven themselves many times over: HYLO COMOD® is the most widely used eye moisturizer in Germany.
Especially with moderate to moderate symptoms of dry eyes HYLO COMOD® moisturizing eye drops are excellently suited. With the ingredient Sodium hyaluronate the drops offer an optimal Humidification the sensitive surface of the eye, so that typical symptoms such as redness, burning sensation and the feeling of foreign bodies subside quickly.
For dry and tired eyes with a grain of sand feeling
If the eye lacks tear fluid, which covers the surface of the eye like a film, this can lead to a feeling of dryness, itching or burning, rapid symptoms of fatigue or a scratchy feeling in the eye. According to expert estimates is every sixth affected by dry eyes in Germany.
In addition to many other factors, this can be due to low humidity, the use of various medications and computer work. Because while the eyes concentrate on the screen work, there is much less blinking and therefore only the eye insufficiently wetted with tear fluid. HYLO COMOD® Moisturizing eye drops are precisely tailored to the needs of dry eyes and have proven themselves for many sufferers for years.
HYLO COMOD® is also for Contact lens wearers very suitable. The eye drops support the damaged natural tear film by creating an even and stable film of moisture on the surface of the eye. This protects the eye from dehydration - a common side effect when wearing contact lenses - and the associated complaints for a long time.
HYLO COMOD®: free from preservatives and phosphates
The effect of HYLO COMOD® is based on the ingredient sodium hyaluronate, the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid, the one very good tolerance having. The clear liquid does not affect the view.
HYLO COMOD® Moisturizing eye drops are characterized by two special properties:
They contain neither preservatives nor phosphate buffers and are therefore particularly safe and tolerable. Because preservatives can damage the tear film and even cause allergies. By replacing phosphate buffer with citrate buffer, the risk of calcium phosphate deposition on the cornea and the associated significant impairment of eye function is also eliminated.
- Why does dementia cause poor personal hygiene
- Most televangelists are liar
- Hard work. It's an outdated concept
- What is currently the best performing REIT
- Was globalization a failure
- Why is Islam so intolerant
- What would Andhra Pradesh be without Amaravati
- What are some unique facts about caligula
- How is a newspaper published every day
- How did it get cool to be a gangster
- What is a queer platonic relationship
- Could you explain the Buddhist concept of nirvana?
- What is media and channel
- When will Halo Infinite be released?
- Have you ever seen the movie Tangled?
- China becomes an Indian ally
- How do doctors treat anxiety
- What is the best functional programming language
- India is a software nation
- What's your favorite city in England
- When will South Korea collapse?
- What happens when a country joins the euro zone
- What are the religions under Christianity
- Is Kejriwal a hypocrite
- Why exactly are fighting clubs illegal?
- What are some starter recipes
- Eating helps you think
- Is Israel proof of the existence of God
- When can something be called the truth?
- Trump was respected before he got into politics
- Is GTAW a smoking ban welding
- How can mushroom substrate be used
- What exactly is Malayalam culture
- Why do people stop answering political questions