What is the name of a cheap person
Middle High German billich, Old High German billīh = right, appropriate, according, probably to picture and originally = appropriate, appropriate
Forms of increase
Strong diffraction (without article)
|Plural||Masculine feminine neuter||items||–||–||–||–|
Weak diffraction (with article)
|Plural||Masculine feminine neuter||items||the||the||the||the|
Mixed diffraction (with a, no, Possessive pronouns, etc.)
|Plural||Masculine feminine neuter||Article word||no||none||none||no|
Did you know?info
- This word is part of the vocabulary of the Goethe Certificate B1.
- What was Darth Vader afraid of?
- Why is Germany so technologically good?
- How did Jimi Hendrix lean to play
- How many pets do you own
- How do I sell iPads
- Are Korean dramas popular in the west
- How would Rousseau deal with admission to the graduate school?
- Which animals carry the disease leprosy
- How cold it gets in Chennai
- Munnar is the best place to visit
- How do investors benefit from dividends
- How do I work as a freelancer in Dubai
- How do some professors get famous?
- What are some sad acoustic songs
- What is an NBSP in HTML
- How often do you feed chickens
- What is good government
- What should we do to develop Nepal?
- What were the achievements of Ramses II
- What are life sciences
- What should I do after I graduate from RHCE
- Wearing glasses weakens your eyes
- Where was Donald Trump's victory speech given
- Can scratches on glass be removed