Who founded the political parties
Legal bases for the establishment and operation of political parties
(1) All Germans have the right to form clubs and societies.
(2) Associations whose purposes or activities run counter to criminal law or which are directed against the constitutional order or the idea of international understanding are prohibited.
(1) The parties participate in the formation of the political will of the people. Its establishment is free. Your internal order must correspond to democratic principles. They must give a public account of the origin and use of their funds as well as their assets.
(2) Parties which, according to their goals or the behavior of their supporters, aim to impair or eliminate the free democratic basic order or to endanger the existence of the Federal Republic of Germany are unconstitutional.
(3) Parties which, according to their goals or the behavior of their supporters, are aimed at impairing or eliminating the free democratic basic order or endangering the existence of the Federal Republic of Germany are excluded from state funding. If the exclusion is established, these parties are also no longer entitled to tax benefits and donations to these parties.
(4) The Federal Constitutional Court shall decide on the question of unconstitutionality in accordance with paragraph 2 and the exclusion of state funding in accordance with paragraph 3.
(5) The details are regulated by federal laws.
Extract from the Basic Law (GG)Up
- How is Japanese manga written
- What is 1031 Real Estate Investment Trust
- Which ethnic group is the most religious?
- What are some examples of Russian chauvinism
- How safe is the new Mahindra XUV 300
- What hard evidence supports creationism
- What do libertarians think of Pax Romana
- Should Rajinikanth join the BJP
- Which rural population dresses most beautifully?
- Can an Indian government change India?
- When do tweets peak
- What is Dixit-Diaet
- Humans are the only self-destructive animal
- What do people without eyes see
- How does the carbon tax offset global warming
- Have you ever accepted a bribe
- Hindi is mandatory in CBSE grade 12
- Jet Airways is heading towards bankruptcy
- What is the new korean drama
- What if humans can live in Antarctica
- Why is there food
- Is it a punishable offense to pass judgment?
- What would you never recommend in life
- Hey, do you like to bake