Where can you find platinum
Platinum is extremely rare and yet constantly present in our everyday lives.
What to consider when buying platinum
Platinum is rarer and heavier than gold and has a number of extraordinary properties: It is extremely corrosion-resistant and, unlike other precious metals, hardly tarnishes - an important reason for the popularity of platinum jewelry. It is also highly reactive and catalytically selective. This makes platinum a raw material for the automotive industry that cannot be substituted to this day.
Although platinum was processed into jewelry in ancient times, there were also times when its value was misunderstood. In the Middle Ages, platinum was considered an annoying bycatch in gold mining and was thrown away. The name of the precious metal (from Spanish Palatina, "small silver") also comes from this time.
With GOLDEN GATES you have an experienced, reliable partner at your side when it comes to buying platinum. Duty-free and VAT-free storage in Switzerland guarantees maximum security. With regular purchases, you benefit twice: If the price level is low, we buy more platinum for you and less if the price is higher - this results in your personal average purchase price. Our conditions for purchase and storage are reasonably calculated and 100% transparent.
Why is it worth buying platinum?
Buying Platinum: Applications and Industries
1Buying high-quality jewelry made of platinum is just as much in demand as a luxury item and investment, as is the platinum Maple Leaf and American Platinum Eagle investment coins that are still common today.
2Platinum is in demand in the manufacture of vehicle catalytic converters (diesel), catalytic converters in fuel cells and large-scale industrial processes (saltpetre production).
3Because of its good tolerance, platinum is an important raw material in the production of pacemakers, implants and brain probes.
4 Platinum is used wherever highly stressed contacts must not corrode under any circumstances for safety reasons.
“When evaluating precious metals, it's not just objective factors that play a role. Very complex dynamics take effect here, for which, among other things, the economic situation, interest rate developments, the export policies of large countries such as South Africa (70% of world production) and ties to the price of other precious metals play a role. Many experts find it difficult to explain the decline in platinum prices since the last all-time high, because it cannot be explained rationally.
If you look at the long-term development of the price of platinum, for a long time it was worth around a third more than gold - also because it is more expensive to mine. There is much to suggest that this price ratio will be restored in the long term. Since platinum v. a. for the manufacture of catalytic converters for diesel vehicles depends a lot on the most important indicators for the automotive industry. "
You might be interested in these product tariffs
- Golden Gates Exclusive Precious Metals
- What do students like about Virginia Tech
- Admires Donald Trump dictators
- Why is fascism an ideology in its own right?
- Why don't Hindus kill an animal?
- Said Business School is lenient about GPA
- How long does TOEFL speak iBT
- How does derealization affect your daily life
- What are good conversation skills
- Why does Raj Thackeray support Narendra Modi
- What is the opposite of shame
- When did Tagore Gitanjali write
- What is your opinion on Aurangzeb
- Is 56 much bigger than 53
- What are the benefits of AA
- What makes a good protagonist
- What is a network engineer
- What is the most aggressive language
- What technology is used for information
- What I do after mechanical engineering
- What is Payload in Web Services
- Why are you a zionist
- How do we prevent rape in India
- What are the frustrations of Indian men
- Does globalization lead to the loss of national culture