Has communism ever worked well
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Means of production should belong to everyone
Beginnings in the 19th century
As a political doctrine, communism emerged in the 19th century when industrialization began. Back then, more and more people had to work in the factories for little wages. Those who owned the machines and factories were the so-called "capitalists". They got richer and richer, but without letting the workers share in this prosperity.
Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels
Communism in the 20th century
The basic idea of Marx and Engels was further developed by other thinkers (for example Vladimir Ilyich Lenin). In the 20th century it became the basis of various forms of political rule. After the so-called Russian October Revolution in 1917, in which Lenin played a leading role, a state and social order emerged in the Soviet Union with the ultimate goal of a communist society. On the way to such a society, socialism should be realized as a preliminary stage.
Reign of terror
Your questions about this ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article completely. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- How is IIT useful
- Which made it possible for Great Britain to colonize many countries
- Who visits my LinkedIn profile without connections
- What is political philosophy
- How can Indians end Pakistan economically
- What clothes should you wear in summer?
- What is Islam's position on space exploration
- Is Bihar better than Uttar Pradesh UP
- ITI is mandatory for railroad jobs
- How do I master English faster
- When will Korea surrender to China
- What do Americans think of their government?
- Who joined BTS
- How many F 16 Pakistan have
- How common are truck drivers
- What is the longest freeway in Florida
- Show customers real value for brands
- Should beta men just commit suicide
- Mandarin sounds like another language
- What does Neon Genesis Evangelion mean
- Why did Jesus say follow me?
- How are bodybuilders paid
- Republican Senators could turn Trump on
- What is the best vintage sofa brand