Do you live in SF
Event Manager (m / f / d)
As soon as possible, we are looking for an Event Manager (m / f / d) for SF Event GmbH to strengthen our team in Leipzig.
The SF Group specializes in IT management and software engineering. The companies in the group offer their customers all aspects of corporate IT. We see ourselves as a service provider who provides impetus for innovations and helps shape the digital future of its customers. We do this in the form of advice, software projects and events.
As part of the SF Group, SF Event GmbH and SF Agile X GmbH are the organizers of various IT events and market leaders for agile events in the DACH region, which are offered under the common umbrella brand "Softwareforen Leipzig". The events are aimed at professionals from all industries and the management of medium-sized and large companies. In the events, know-how and best practices are imparted and personal networks are established on a wide range of specialist topics. The Softwareforen Leipzig see themselves as a neutral and independent platform that enables customers and partners to develop high-quality, individual specialist skills.
Are you passionate about planning, organizing and executing analog and digital event formats, taking into account all relevant platforms? Then you could be just the right piece for our team puzzle!
In detail, the position includes the following tasks:
- You are responsible for the preparation and follow-up of virtual, physical and hybrid events (conferences, community days, workshops, etc.) and ensure that everything runs smoothly
- You ensure that our guests can experience a unique customer experience
- You are responsible for controlling event communication for the respective product groups (communication with participants, speakers, business partners, service providers, etc.)
- You are responsible for researching speakers, maintaining customer data and expanding it with the help of our exclusive management network in the IT industry
- You will support marketing and sales activities and work with the team to develop new ideas for expanding the business area
Ideally, you have the following skills:
- You have relevant professional experience in event management
- You have strong organizational skills and a quick grasp of things
- You have excellent communication skills and a convincing and personable demeanor
- You think in a team, live and master the work with interdisciplinary communication
- You think outside the box and always try to make your contribution to the success of the team. You don't mind occasionally taking on tasks that go beyond your area of responsibility.
We offer you varied and interesting tasks with optimal opportunities to use your individual skills. You can expect flat hierarchies and an open-minded and cordial team.
We also offer:
- a modern workplace in the heart of Leipzig with very good connections to public transport and with numerous shopping opportunities and lunch options
- family-friendly and flexible working hours as well as flexible vacation planning
- the possibility of working on the move
- the use of an LVB job ticket including AG subsidy
- Framework agreements for company pension schemes and occupational disability including AG subsidy
- free drinks and fresh fruit
- numerous company and team events
- Cooperation with numerous sports providers (Urban Sports Club)
Do you want to strengthen our team?
Then send your detailed application stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by email to Denise Nebelung at [email protected] We are looking forward to meeting you. Due to the current situation, our discussions are taking place virtually.
Do you have any questions about the position or would you like to find out more about our corporate culture? Then Denise looks forward to your call on 0341 98988-411.
* People of all genders are always meant equally; only the masculine form is used for reasons of readability.
- How many forts are there in Maharashtra
- What makes Gujarat unique
- What is the source of the Quran
- Why are skunks so scary
- Did the Russians like the Soviet Union
- Is the Indian education system right
- Animals hug other animals
- Should I invest in SpaceX stock?
- Of course women want to be mothers
- How can I organize my necklaces
- What is to want
- Which is correct the 51st or 51st.
- Why are most movies nowadays remakes
- How can I start learning Samoan
- Benedikt Arnold was a good general
- Military parades are just saber rattles
- What does baniya mean
- Where is Tirunelveli
- What does Islam say about Buddhism
- How often should Neemoel be used
- Does the simulation hypothesis require a simulator
- How far underground do landowners own
- How can I say hello in Assamese
- Why are selfies so popular with teenagers