The Catholic Church collapses
Demand for church resignations: Server collapses
Cologne (dpa) - The enormously increased interest in online appointments for leaving the church led to an overload of the server in Cologne on Friday. "I can tell you that we had about 5000 access attempts more or less simultaneously," said a spokesman for the Cologne District Court on Friday. That caused the server to collapse, so that the booking page was temporarily no longer available. As far as he could remember, it had never happened before.
Due to high demand, the district court announced this week that it would again increase the number of online appointments for leaving the church. From now on, around 500 additional appointments would be available per month, a total of 1500.
The additional dates for March and April were activated on Friday at 10 a.m. As a result, the server was overloaded. The number of appointments had already been increased in January.
Currently, a crisis surrounding Cardinal Rainer Maria Woelki from Cologne is heating up the minds. Woelki is holding back an expert opinion that investigates how diocesan officials dealt with allegations of sexual abuse against Catholic priests. He gives legal reasons for this. Woelki's approach triggered an unprecedented crisis of confidence in the largest German diocese. City dean Robert Kleine - the highest representative of the Catholic Church in the city of Cologne - has said that he cannot blame anyone for leaving the church at the moment.
- How fast is the internet in Nepal
- Is Imran Khan respected in Pakistan
- Herbal teas should be called teas
- What is the name of the ITI board
- How can we improve the public discourse
- What are the Best Medieval TV Shows
- How important is Pakistan for the EU
- What is the worst animal
- Your integrity can be called into question
- Can someone come to Hollywood as a screenwriter
- Should adults have birthday parties
- How do you deal with changing priorities
- Who was the smarter Einstein or Da Vinci
- How do you increase intellectual stimulation
- How safe is Romania 1
- What percentage of ancient Indians were educated?
- Can a Hindi speaking person understand Gujarati
- Is it worth moving to Australia
- Is 8 GPA good enough in IIT
- How can I track someone else's location online
- Is there a country called Kurdistan
- Should Catalonia be independent from Spain
- What is the opposite term of conductivity
- Why is India not called Hindustan