Is milk an FMCG product or not
Statistics on the Swiss FMCG market
Published by Eva Schultz on December 2nd, 2020FMCG is the abbreviation for "Fast Moving Consumer Goods". These are fast-moving everyday consumer goods that are bought regularly and therefore have a high sales frequency, i.e. are quickly removed from the shelves and quickly refilled. The FMCG market is divided into the food and near food segments. The food segment includes food and beverages, while the near food segment includes body care products and cleaning agents.
Swiss Household Consumption Expenditures
In 2018, consumer spending by Swiss households totaled 357.6 billion Swiss francs, of which 8.9 percent or 31.7 billion Swiss francs went to food and non-alcoholic beverages and 3.6 percent or 12.9 billion Swiss francs alcoholic beverages and tobacco products. If one looks at the total expenditure of the Swiss population on food, then the expenditure on meat and meat products have the largest share with 23 percent, followed by milk, cheese and eggs as well as cereal products with 16 percent each.
Consumer goods company Nestlé
Nestlé is the world's leading consumer goods manufacturer with sales of US $ 93.4 billion, followed by Procter & Gamble with US $ 66.34 billion and PepsiCo with US $ 64.66 billion. In addition, the group leads the ranking of the 10 most valuable Swiss brands with a brand value of 20.3 billion US dollars and, based on sales of 92.57 billion Swiss francs, is one of the 10 largest Swiss companies.
The average food consumption per capita
- What celebrity has the most beautiful smile
- Is there really terrorism
- Can Pakistan and Iran improve their relations?
- Should basketball shoes be tight or loose
- Was Jesus a narcissist
- How can I avoid unconsciously judging people
- Can parents go to jail for truancy?
- What are the top EU ETFs
- How can Congress win the 2019 election?
- How are the meals from Spice Jet
- Who is the worst rapper in 2019
- Why do you hate Rahul Gandhi
- What are sentences and types of sentences
- Which is the largest country on earth
- Like Pakistan's media
- Why is Adolf Hitler so criticized
- How can I connect with real people
- Why do people judge me that way
- What is the economic importance of the BRIC countries
- Does France need immigration reform?
- Pakistan hates Hindus
- What are the Symptoms of Keratoconus
- How hot intrusive igneous rock bodies
- Malcolm Turnbull is a narcissist