Are the Blue Angels profitable?
Pfleiderer - HPL range awarded with the Blue Angel
Environmentally conscious and low in emissions
The “Blue Angel” award promotes the use of wood from sustainable forestry and the use of recycled material. When awarding the seal, attention is also paid to the additives used. The requirements of the independent eco-label are significantly stricter than the legal requirements - for example, particularly low-emission products for a healthy living space are promoted.
In addition to high demands on the environmental friendliness of its wood-based materials, Pfleiderer places a special focus on the quality of the indoor air. “We continuously develop the material properties and manufacturing processes of our products under the strictest quality checks. This is what the Blue Angel eco-label, which our low-emission LivingBoard, DecoBoard, HPL and compact laminate and composite elements now carry, ”explains Michael Schiebe, Sales Manager for Retail and Contracts.
All-round healthy range
Some Pfleiderer products have been carrying the Blue Angel for years. Including raw boards such as the formaldehyde-free glued LivingBoard or the directly coated chipboard DecoBoard. “By awarding the Blue Angel for our Duropal HPL, including HPL-Metallic, HPL-Individual and HPL-Design-Overlay as well as the corresponding HPL Compact variants and HPL elements with P2 carriers. we are now the first provider to be able to offer our customers a full range of low-emission wood-based materials with this award, ”explains Schiebe. "Our customers can therefore always fall back on the right product for a healthy indoor climate, even with the highest ecological requirements."
Sustainability ensures growth
Pfleiderer's products are created in an environmentally friendly value-added cycle. Through the cascade use with the help of a multi-stage wood use along the raw material cycle, wood and wood residues are reused as often as possible and kept in the cycle for a long time. Only the wood waste products that can no longer be reused are ultimately used for energy generation. In this way, Pfleiderer not only increases its resource efficiency, but also lowers its own CO2 emissions and energy consumption at the same time. “We understand environmentally friendly management as a means of achieving profitable and long-term growth. Material recycling of waste wood and sophisticated recycling management are therefore a matter of course in the production of wood-based materials for Pfleiderer, ”says Michael Schiebe.
- Japanese residents don't like western tourists
- Voellerei is a deity
- How can we adapt to modern politics?
- Where is Arvind Kejriwal these days 2
- Which musicians are billionaires
- Why did the Jews immigrate to Palestine?
- How to calculate the population density
- What can heat energy be converted into
- What would happen if Hermione died?
- How is Halloween celebrated in Japan
- What is the difference between different and different?
- Can narcissists be moved to show empathy?
- How do I understand a balance sheet
- What are polymers in carbohydrates
- Which is the best CBSE or ICSE
- Which schools in Australia cost the most
- Why don't Australians like refugees?
- Consciously try to be selfish
- Can choose immigrants in the UK
- How do I make money with Openload
- What are your arguments for anarchism
- What is influence
- Can depression really ever go away completely?
- North India is full of BJP bhakts