Is Mody University good for an MBA
Part-time master’s degree in corporate management in Saxony
Study organization and procedure in the MBA program
You can achieve your Master of Business Administration degree within four semesters of the standard period of study. The majority of the master’s degree can be attended individually in terms of location and time. There are six to seven days of attendance per semester, which usually take place on Friday and Saturday. The student advisory service provides personal support throughout the entire period of study.
Consistently part-time in terms of content and time
Top speakers present current topics in a practical and scientifically sound manner, prepared according to the latest didactic methods. The attendance phases are specifically linked and coordinated with online events and materials for self-study. Practical course content and case studies paired with the right amount of theory prepare you optimally for strategic management tasks.
The focus is on your needs and your master's profile
With the flexible Master’s degree, you can not only structure your academic expertise individually in terms of time. In addition to the basic management modules and the chosen specialization, you can integrate other topics into the course. You are also the focus in the attendance phases. Small seminar groups ensure the interaction and exchange with the lecturers and the discussion of your questions during the courses and during the self-study period.
- Which is the smallest town in England
- Most Americans are easily offended
- Bigot is a bigoted word
- When was the first government formed?
- What habits can bring success in life
- What Netflix shows are you showing
- Singapore has 4G internet
- How profitable is the airline business
- What are the best museums in Copenhagen
- What are the BJP taking against Andhra Pradesh
- How can terrorism be eradicated
- The price of Sintex shares will rise
- Nuclear energy is cheaper than renewable energy
- Why is language an element of culture
- How's the weather in Romford
- Why do we choose comfort over need
- Modes gain in popularity or lose popularity
- Can a felon take out life insurance?
- Can become a non-IAS DM
- What is the military relationship between Pakistan and Tajikistan
- How can democracy be improved
- Which universities offer free tuition?
- Can brain damage be reversed
- Should India leave Pakistan alone