Which is the strongest team 1
Which is the best Formula 1 team?
Surer may have "only" contested 82 Formula 1 races and never got the chance to get top material, but this does not change his specialist knowledge. Soon after his Formula 1 career (1979-1986), the Swiss TV broadcaster SRG brought him to the microphone for his Grand Prix broadcasts. As early as 1996, the pay station DF1 became aware of Surer, for whom and for whose channels later renamed Premiere and Sky he reported from the Formula 1 from the German GP of the same year.
So what is the ranking of the teams in 2018 from this expert's point of view? Excerpts:
Mercedes: "Hamilton is clearly number 1 as long as he doesn't let the reins drag. And Mercedes should make him number 1 internally as well."
Ferrari: "It's going well under Technical Director Mattia Binotto, for me he is the strong man who has everything under control. Ferrari can develop at a high level."
Red Bull: "Verstappen is an exception. He is now ripe, also for the title."
Force India: "The two drivers, who almost hate each other, could become a problem. The fight will get even worse. Exciting."
Williams: "Sirotkin is underestimated in my opinion, he can deliver consistently. He outperformed Kubica in the test."
Renault: "FIA engineer Marcin Budkowski has strengthened his position there. He knows all the secrets of all the teams. That helps. Sooner or later they will come to the level of the top teams."
Toro Rosso: "I see less black than many others. For the first time, Toro Rosso has an exclusive factory engine. The Honda was doing quite well towards the end of 2017."
Haas: "You have lost ground there. You also have to increase the number of staff a bit."
McLaren: "I see McLaren as at least fourth force in the field. Are you ready to win yet?"
Clean: "They had the best wind tunnel, but nobody who could use it. They have to do better."
Marc Surer in the Brabham cockpit in 1985. imago
As usual, clear words à la Surer. Guess whether you can find out who he considers to be the strongest team in Formula 1 in relative terms. He said of one team: "For me the best Formula 1 team. I would buy it if I were looking for a team, at least if all of the engineers stayed."
Who he means by that can be found in the new motorsport special issue of kicker. Plus everything that real fans want to know before the start of the new season. In addition to Formula 1 with numerous news and backgrounds, the view also goes to the DTM, the World Rally Championship, the rallycross scene, Formula E and MotoGP. The indispensable companion classic for the entire season has been available at the kiosk since this week, can be ordered online or by phone at kicker service, 0911-216-2222.
- What did you wear in church today?
- How did Bharathiyar die
- How many mass shootings took place before 1980
- The government of Modis works better than Congress
- What is ghee butter
- Why do hummingbirds migrate
- Is BITS Pilani better than IIT
- What are some terribly bad Bollywood movies
- How bad is 6 12 vision
- Is online shopping better for children's clothing
- Why is the BJP divided in Karnataka
- Will democracy survive in India after 2019?
- Is relativism also a relativism
- How does casteism affect Hinduism?
- What are some celebrities who have scars
- What was the name of Russia before the USSR
- Where is the newest nuclear power plant
- Who is Sardar Usman Khan Buzdar
- How should we interact with other people
- Can satellite phones be tracked?
- What is good for democracy
- Why do people associate apathy with depression
- Why do people act so deliberately
- Why did my Comcast IP address change?
- Why is jet fuel so expensive
- What happens in a nuclear power plant
- How is winter in Kano Nigeria
- What is political philosophy
- What is the most common problem in Pakistan
- How is discrimination taught
- Are Indians still there?
- Who was Rufus in the Bible
- Which news agency is the most liberal
- Why do people live in colonies