What doctors want to know from pharmacists
Doctor and pharmacist: patients want both
DUSSELDORF (acg). Good accessibility as well as health advice and service - these are the most important wishes that Germans have of pharmacies.
The study "Future of the Pharmacy" by the Institute for Trade Research Cologne on behalf of the North Rhine-Westphalian pharmacy chambers and associations provides information on this.
The scientists asked 1006 people between the ages of 18 and 75 what needs a modern pharmacy should meet.
The result: 70 percent believe that in times when medical health services are being cut ever further, the pharmacist will play an increasingly important role as the contact person for health issues.
In order to be able to guarantee the quality of the advice, two thirds of the respondents would like the cash register and advice areas in the pharmacy to be better separated from each other.
In addition, practicing doctors and pharmacists should work together even more closely than in most cases in caring for patients, demanded 80 percent of those surveyed.
More advice is needed in the pharmacy
76 percent can imagine that pharmacies will take care of the prescription renewal in coordination with the attending physician.
"It is important that the pharmacy provides customers with added value", as Thomas Preis, Chairman of the North Rhine Pharmacists' Association, emphasized when presenting the study results in Düsseldorf.
In practice, this could be health checks, for example. But the option of ordering medication in advance from the pharmacy via the Internet was also included in the price.
45 percent of the survey participants would be happy to receive a corresponding offer. 42 percent also rate it positively when the pharmacy offers delivery and messenger services, 35 percent would welcome the offer of a personal customer file.
The North Rhine-Westphalian Minister of Health Barbara Steffens (Greens) pointed out the importance of local supply by pharmacies. "In the future, due to demographic change, there will be more people who need advice in pharmacies," she said.
"We must do more to ensure that patients will continue to have access to a pharmacy without having to travel long distances."
Also read the comment:Powerful double
- Can dogs have dementia?
- You can get hemorrhoids at 17
- Why did Apple create Safari
- Will Donald Trump start WWlll
- What's wrong with Air France
- What was the Berlin cabaret
- Is there virtue in nepotism
- Is Windows a rip off from macOS
- Why China Can't Beat India
- How do I drink sake properly
- Zen is pure Buddhism philosophy
- What does republican politics do indirectly?
- Which political party is the best in Pakistan
- What is New England slang
- How did Catalonia become independent?
- Should I buy or rent heavy equipment
- What are some famous Indian classical dances
- How do I get a pilot's license
- What defines a successful Christian church
- Who were the 12 apostles
- How can I understand English grammar
- What are some unique Joseph Goebbels facts
- What is the advantage of NEET
- Chromebooks can get viruses