How can I join AOMG
The Family Mix is a playlist that combines music that you and the other members of your Premium Family subscription listen to. It contains the genres, artists, and songs you listen to and will update over time as you play more music.
Join or leave the Family Mix
Your music will not appear in the Family Mix until you join it. If you leave, your songs will be removed.
- You can join or leave the Family Mix at any time at www.spotify.com/account/family.
- Or tap in the mobile app (Android) or (iPhone) and choose Join Family Mix.
Note: If you want to exit the Family Mix again, repeat these steps and tap Leave Family Mix.
Play the family mix
There are several ways to find and play the Family Mix:
- You can do it in the field begin under Made for you call.
- Or use the search to find the family mix.
- If you have a speaker with voice control, you can play it over it too.
Note: If you're new to Spotify, the Family Mix has to get to know you first. After listening to music on Spotify for about 2 weeks, you will see your favorite songs in it.
Adjust the mix
For: Family Mix on mobile devices
The Family Mix is full of songs that the whole family can enjoy together. But you can also tailor it to the tastes of individual family members if you don't all listen to music together.
To choose whose flavor you want the Family Mix to be based on, tap in the top right corner of the Family Mix (Android) or (iPhone) and then on Manage users.
You can even customize the mix to suit your mood:
- Tap CHILL OUTto listen to relaxed music at a slow pace. If you tap again, you will return to the normal mix.
- Tap UPBEATto increase the tempo of the mix. If you tap again, you will return to the normal mix.
Next to each song in the mix is the profile picture of the member they are matched to. But only the members of your Premium Family subscription can see this.
The Family Mix relies on regular updates so that it is always up to date. Therefore, unfortunately, you cannot play it offline. But you can add all the songs in your mix to a playlist and then download it:
- In the top right of your mix, tap (Android) or (iPhone).
- Tap Add to playlist.
- Tap NEW PLAYLIST and give it a name. Or add songs to an existing playlist.
- You can then download this playlist.
Note: This setting is only available on mobile devices, but it is applied to all devices.
To remove songs from the Family Mix with inappropriate content based on your musical tastes, bring up the mix, tap in the top right corner (Android) or (iPhone) and then on Remove songs with inappropriate content. This will also be updated in the other members' accounts with the next update.
This will only remove the inappropriate songs based on your musical tastes. If you'd like to remove all inappropriate songs, see Inappropriate Content.
Last updated: April 22, 2021
- Was Richard Feynman's IQ really 125
- Does the US have censorship
- How do you see Hurricane Harvey
- Is Common Law Marriage BS
- Practice the Maori Buddhism
- Is used Romania by larger countries
- Why don't people reply to emails
- How was the Holland Tunnel built underwater
- What is lack of self-control
- What is one-sided friendship
- What religion did Abraham belong to
- Where can i watch history tv shows
- How many states are there in Russia
- Which films have an anti-hero protagonist
- What are a student's problems
- Should I move to Berlin or Amsterdam
- What stocks is Warren Buffett buying
- What MBTI is Meghan Markle
- Why can't I get along with people
- How can Muslims overcome religious violence?
- What are your reading habits
- Admire psychopaths and sociopaths of evil narcissists
- What if Bulgaria were part of Yugoslavia?
- Why was the caste system introduced?