How did Atlanta become a big city
Atlanta, Capital of Georgia
Atlanta World of Coca Cola
Atlanta Centennial Olympic Park
From top restaurants to a large number of cultural attractions, a hip nightlife and sporting events in abundance. Atlanta, the capital of Georgia is a cosmopolitan city and should not be missing on your tour of the southern states. The city lives and grows mainly thanks to the large corporations Coca - Cola, CNN, Delta Air Lines and UPS.
1. Martin Luther King Historical Park. Museum and park in which many exhibitions take place.
2nd CNN Studio Tour. Go behind the scenes on CNN.
3. Shopping. Atlanta is the shopping center of the southern states. From large shopping streets to centers with small boutiques. You can find everything here.
4. World of Coca Cola. Visit the museum of one of the most famous brands in the world: Coca Cola!
Atlanta is best visited in spring or fall. Not only that the summer is often very warm and humid. most events and festivals take place in spring and autumn. Especially open air concerts, art festivals and football games attract numerous visitors to Atlanta this time of the year.
Martin Luther King Historical Park
This museum and park commemorates the life, work and legacy of the leaders of the Civil Rights Movement. The center, which occupies several blocks in Sweet Auburn, the center of Black Atlanta - includes the birthplace of Martin Luther King, in which he also spent most of his life. Here you can also visit the memorial where Martin Luther King is buried. In addition to interesting tours for young and old, it is also inspiring to discover the park on your own.
World of Coca Cola
Coca-Cola was discovered in the center of Atlanta in 1886 by the pharmacist John S. Pemberton. In the popular museum "World of Coca Cola" (larger than 30,000 m2) you can learn everything about the famous drink Coca Cola. Take a look behind the scenes in a 4D simulation, invent your own Coca Cola recipe and of course there is also a test room where you can try over 100 Coca Cola varieties from all over the world. A great excursion for young and old.
CNN Studio Tour
Take a behind-the-scenes tour of CNN's headquarters. During the 50 minute tour you will be explained how a live broadcast is produced and broadcast all over the world. Here's a good look at how the world's biggest news channel works. Find out how CNN became the world's biggest news channel.
World of Coca Cola
Atlanta has been a great shopping destination in the south for decades. With the opening of The Shops Buckhead Atlanta in 2014, all shopping enthusiasts were given even more options. The shopping center extends over six blocks in one of the most elegant areas of Atlanta. It offers a perfect mix of designer brands such as Dior or Hermes, but there is also a lot on offer for the small budget. If that's not enough, you should stop by the Ponce City Market. Many small boutiques and a large food hall offer the perfect shopping experience.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is the busiest airport in the world
- Before Atlanta became the capital of Georgia, Savannah, Augusta, Louisville and Milledgeville had the honor
- The symbol of the city is a phoenix because the city burned down completely during the American Civil War in November 1864. Only 400 buildings survived the fire, but the city rose from the ashes like the Phoenix and soon became one of the most important cities in the United States
In addition, we share - for advertising and analysis purposes - information about your use of our website with our partners Google and Bing. These partners may combine the data with other information that you have provided to them or that this has been collected based on your use of the services they offer.
By clicking on "Accept", you agree to the placement of cookies and the sharing of your data. Open cookie settings
- Becoming Successful Why is small talk important
- What is famous for shopping in Gujarat
- How do political issues affect private individuals?
- Can anyone become a big business?
- What is your favorite television program
- Super good looking people are rare
- May Hindus homosexuals
- Have you ever been unjustly discriminated against?
- Who is Ajay Singh SpiceJet
- Do the Chinese have Cambodian blood
- Granite is a sedimentary rock
- Are Brazilians black or Spanish?
- What is the use of an IP address
- What is the commitment period with TCS
- What are some health and safety rules
- Why is Balochistan important to Pakistan 1
- What are the civil law countries
- How was the technology in the 1980s
- What's the best news api
- Why are exams mandatory?
- Is honey a monosaccharide or a polysaccharide
- Who took the first photo
- What is it like to be Somali and gay
- How strong is Kaido
- How can India capture PoK
- Are hyphenated Americans fully Americans
- Can someone have two eye surgery?
- What do Americans know about cricket
- Which functions does CSS need after CSS3
- Can you distinguish colors
- What denomination are black churches
- Can a VC invest in competing companies
- Print Indigo flight ticket
- Is Megyn Kelly racist