How tall is Harry Styles really
Star profile Harry Styles
About Harry Styles
Harry Styles is a member and singer of the successful Anglo-Irish boy group One Direction. Harry Edward Styles was born on February 1st, 1994 in Redditch, Worcestershire. His parents divorced when he was seven years old. He then grew up with his mother, Anne, together with his sister Gemma. Styles left school in Cheshire, Northern England, with a secondary school leaving certificate - his music career was already in full swing.
Harry Styles' career
Styles founded his own band called White Eskimo while he was still at school. In 2010 his meteoric rise began with an appearance on the seventh season of the British TV talent show "The X Factor". Although he left there early as a solo singer, his talent was recognized and he and four other casting participants formed a band. That was the hour of birth of one of the most successful music bands in the world in recent years, One Direction. Immediately after the TV show, the band received a record deal with the Syco Music label.
Styles is the youngest member of the band and his looks and charm made him the one who got the most attention of all band members from the start - both from the media and the female audience. He sang the lead vocals on the debut single What Makes You Beautiful, which was released in September 2011 in the UK. The following first album by the band, "Up All Night", not only marked the breakthrough in the band's home country, but also in the USA and almost all of Europe. Due to the great success of the band, One Direction was selected for the artistic program of the closing ceremony of the Olympic Games in London in 2012.
"Four", the band's fourth album by now, was released on November 17, 2014, "Steal My Girl" is the first single released from the album.
As the darling of female fans, Styles is said to have had a very varied love life, and coverage of his amorous adventures has become an integral part of the British tabloids. The romance with singer Taylor Swift received special media attention.
After leaving the band, Harry Styles wants to take off as an actor, among other things. His first major role is in Christopher Nolan's "Dunkirk", which will be shown in cinemas in 2017.
Harry Styles' greatest successes
The band One Direction is by far the most successful British boy group in the USA. A particularly striking expression of the popularity in America were the three prizes at the presentation of the MTV Music Awards 2012. Above all, the first three albums shot to first place on the Billboard charts immediately after their release. This also earned the band an entry in the Guinness Book of World Records 2015.
- What are light snacks
- What is your opinion on Christians
- Can I become an NRI right away?
- Why did the film Marudhanayagam not come about
- What is the resistance of the earth pit
- How does a theocracy work
- What screams, I'm a European in America
- Let people kill themselves
- What is reverse racism
- Which song is played in this video
- How do I study computer science
- People become more arrogant and rude
- Why does Quora keep crashing
- What do people want from tailor-made jewelry
- What Pakistan has achieved since independence
- What is the definition of sweet disposition
- How is the night life in Hoboken, New Jersey
- What percentage of universities are non-profit?
- What should be socially unacceptable
- How many Americans have joined the YPG
- Does SlimFast really work
- What is marble
- Does the simulation hypothesis require a simulator
- What is myopic behavior
- Who is Kawhi Leonard closest to?
- Who is the best SPB or Hariharan
- How does religious hierarchy work in Islam
- How are Lithuanians culturally
- What was Darth Vader afraid of?
- Which programming language does SAP use
- What do liberals think of libertarian ideas
- What's wrong with monotheistic religions
- Where can I buy glasses?
- How does Quora promote anti-Trump sentiments