Everyone is part of an ethnic group
The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region was established in October 1955. Ethnic territorial autonomy is in the national interest and in the fundamental interest of members of all ethnic groups. Xinjiang consistently implements the Constitution and the Law on Territorial Ethnic Autonomy of the People's Republic of China, optimizes the system of regional ethnic autonomy and acts on the principle that all ethnic groups have equal rights.
All ethnic groups and ethnic minorities enjoy the same civil and political rights. Every citizen of China has the same active and passive Suffrage. This also applies in Xinjiang. There are currently 42,997 elected ethnic minority MPs at all levels of the People's Congress, which is 69.8 percent of the total number of MPs. Ethnic minority MPs make up 60.7 percent of all Xinjiang MPs at the 13th National People's Congress in Beijing. The following offices of the Autonomous Region will be without exception Represented by representatives of ethnic minorities: Chair of the Standing Committee of the People's Congress, Governor of the Government and Chair of the Political Consultative Conference.
Efforts are not spared to promote ethnic minority officials. To this end, they receive training and further education or take part in exchange programs in which they work in different positions in different locations and gain experience. In addition, a quota built on officials from ethnic minorities. Large numbers of highly qualified ethnic minority officials have been trained over the years. As of the end of 2018, there were a total of 427,000 ethnic minority officials who contributed to the economic and social development of Xinjiang.
Every ethnic group is protected by the law to speak and develop their language. Six languages, including Uyghur, Chinese, Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Mongolian and Xibe, are spoken and taught in class in schools. Ethnic minority languages are widely used in the fields of justice, administration, education, press and publishing, radio and television, the Internet, and everyday life. The Autonomous Region's public radio broadcasts in five languages on twelve channels.
The traditional cultures of all ethnic groups are protected and promoted by law. Great efforts have been made to collect and protect ancient books by ethnic minorities, including the translation and publication of "Kutadgu Bilig" (Wisdom of Happiness and Joy) in Chinese and Uyghur, the compilation and publication of the Mongolian epic Jangar, and one A series of works of folk literature, and in addition, Xinjiang has established three state-level sites that produce Uyghur musical instruments, carpets and Etles silk to preserve these cultural assets.
There is absolute respect for the customs of all ethnic groups. A number of Autonomous Territory guidelines and regulations have been formulated to ensure respect for the traditional ways of life of all ethnic groups in terms of clothing, wedding and funeral practices, festivals and celebrations, and their customs.
You can read more about this in the white paper on the "Protecting Ethnic Minority Cultures in Xinjiang".
- Does Amazon Prime Video have a student discount
- Who killed Hemanth Karkare
- Vicks VapoRub is a good insect repellent
- What makes Pakistan powerful in the world
- In what month can I start the IAS training?
- Progressivism is cancer
- Can I come to the Illuminati in 2019
- How can you sue the FBI
- Is the Middle East or Australia better
- How narcissists treat friends
- What is the federal system
- When was the Greek Orthodox Church founded?
- Noah's ark was circular
- What are mountains
- Which is a good alternative to genYoutube
- Has started Modi's fall
- Is it human nature to be hypocritical?
- Can you debunk the Pizzagate conspiracy theory
- Is Pakistan a safe country 2
- Why some politicians support Kanhaiya Kumar
- What is the most impractical weapon design
- Why wasn't the 1950s pleasant
- What are the different types of facts
- Are Godel's incompleteness clauses 100 percent correct?
- What should a civil engineering student know
- Where can I find intelligent conversations online
- How can I be Catholic in Canada
- Influences races attractiveness
- What is meant by democratic government
- Who knows about the 7 chakras
- How do I delete metadata from images
- How was the royal family selected
- What shoes do rugby players wear
- Is NRC faulty