What conspiracy theory do you almost believe
Conspiracy theories: Almost a third of Germans cling to them
Almost a third of Germans have a penchant for conspiracy theories. This is the result of a representative survey by the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung, which is available to the “Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung”. When it came to the statement “There are secret powers that control the world”, eleven percent of those questioned were sure that it was correct. Another 19 percent thought the statement was probably correct.
There is a wide variety of information about which secret powers are involved: every sixth respondent was unable to answer this question. 13 percent of those surveyed who believe in such powers thought of business enterprises, banks or “financial capital”. Twelve percent named secret services such as the CIA, the Mossad or the KGB, which was dissolved in 1991. Eleven percent spoke of "rich people", "rich families" or named individual families such as the Rockefellers or the Jewish family of the Rothschilds.
Belief in conspiracy theories is therefore not limited to a certain population group: "We find this in the East and West, with old and young, men and women," says the study. However, the belief in a world conspiracy is widespread among AfD supporters: Among them, a majority of 56 percent considered the statement "There are secret powers that control the world" to be safe or probably correct.
- Lack of sunlight causes myopia
- What are the Hunter Commission's recommendations
- Who can read palms on hands?
- What is the definition of etiquette
- Jayalalitha had a relationship with MGR
- How can I understand grammar
- Indians like Korean dramas
- Stop running Rolex watches
- What is a mood
- How do the people of Balochistan suffer
- Should I buy a refurbished SSD?
- Is PNB Metlife good for investment
- Why do eyelashes fall out
- How and when did your parents get divorced
- Which explains that some women are anti-feminist
- How does terrorism affect religion?
- Is Vijayawada safe for a Malaysian family
- What is the political anthem
- Tweet Donald Trump himself
- What do Saudis think of Pakistanis?
- Who controls the Indian government
- Why do cars backfire from the exhaust
- What are the best banana bread recipes
- Why don't police cars have hubcaps?