What is a feature film
Feature film (German)
Part of speech: noun, (male)Hyphenation:
- Game | film, Plural: Game | fil | me
- IPA: [ˈƩpiːlfɪlm]
- 1) Film, the plot of which is made up and is intended for entertainment
- 1) cultural film, documentary film
- 1) movie
- 1) silent film
- 1) The Sonnenallee is a motion pictures about life in the GDR.
- 1) a full-lengthMotion pictures, a documentary Motion pictures, a boring oneMotion pictures, a gripping oneMotion pictures, an exciting onemotion pictures
- Feature film debut
- Nominative: singular motion pictures; Plural Feature films
- Genitive: singular Feature films; Plural Feature films
- Dative: singular motion pictures; Plural Feature films
- Accusative: singular motion pictures; Plural Feature films
- English: 1) feature film
- French: 1) long métrage (male)
- Italian: 1) film a soggetto (male)
- Swedish: 1) long film (Utrum), spelfilm (Utrum)
- Spanish: 1) largometraje (male)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Fumbling in the eggshell: The Swiss motion pictures 'Mario' is coming to the cinema.“
young world, October 14, 2018
„The Hubert Burda Media brand 'TV Motion pictures' ends the 'TV motion pictures Live'.“
kress.de, May 28, 2019
„After the announced end for the TV streaming service motion pictures Live makes Waipu.tv all TVmotion pictures Live customers a special offer.“
digitalfernsehen.de, June 3, 2019
„The Parschlug filmmaker Andreas Berger scores worldwide with horror short films. Now he wants to get one motion pictures dare.“
Kleine Zeitung, November 17, 2018
„'Stan & Olli', a motion pictures over the last few years of the famous comedian duo 'Dick und Doof'.“
sueddeutsche.de, May 6, 2019
„Cautious Reform of Wahhabiism: The Saudi motion pictures 'The perfect candidate'.“
young world, March 12, 2020
„Russia wants one in the coming year motion pictures turn in space.“
Day 24, September 24, 2020
„in the motion pictures 'The male' meet young violent criminals on aggressive dogs.“
sueddeutsche.de, August 19, 2020
„The American director Spike Lee introduces his new one motion pictures 'Da 5 Bloods' on Netflix.“
digitalfernsehen.de, May 8, 2020
„The motion pictures 'Just a Woman' comes on TV. The Tagesspiegel is giving away tickets for a special performance with discussion.“
tagesspiegel.de, January 22, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Movie: Film intended to be shown in a cinema
- Cinema production (film)
Another word (synonym) for feature film - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "feature film":
game: ... playing, end of game, player, gimmick, playful, player change, playing field, playing figure, feature film, joy of playing, playmate, play money, gaming device, amusement arcade, gambling den ...
rotate: Who actually shot the first feature film? Saying / idioms: turning the wheel: losing your composure, turning your thumbs: being inactive, turning a thing: committing a crime (often a break-in)
exciting: ... amusement park. Typical word combinations: 1) an exciting story / series; an exciting feature film / thriller; an exciting book / event Translations English: ...
strand: The feature film This is England by Shane Meadows traces the drifting apart of the skinhead movement during Thatcher's time into a youth rebellious strand and into racist-nationalist beating gangs
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Feature film" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 21, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Spielfilm/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "feature film" and thus help improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Feature film debut (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular feature film debut; Majority of feature film debuts ...
Feature film debuts (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Spiel | film | de | büts Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Feature films (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Alternate Forms: Dative Singular: Feature Film Hyphenation: Game | fil | me…
Feature films (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Spiel | fil | men Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈʃpiːlfɪlmən]…
Feature films (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Feature films Hyphenation: Game | fil | mes Pronunciation / Emphasis:…
Feature films (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Feature films Hyphenation: Spiel | films Pronunciation / Emphasis:…
Game flow (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular game flow; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Game flows (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Game flow Hyphenation: Game | flus | se Pronunciation / stress: ...
Game flow (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Spiel | flus | ses Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
playing area (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular play area; Plural playing areas genitive: ...
Play areas (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Game | surface Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Game form (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) cases: nominative: singular game form; Plural game forms genitive: singular ...
- How can you explain Diwali
- Which superhero should be forgotten?
- How can I fully know Mahatma Gandhi
- Why is the Christian faith called Christianity
- The church gives you a purpose
- Why is Israel not a theocracy
- Is Korean Chinese
- What are the Windows 7 keyboard shortcuts
- What are pawn shop loans
- What's wrong with Colin Kaepernick
- How are monsoons caused
- What is an extrovert
- Was the monkey king real
- Where does the name Adonai come from
- Is Deepika Padukone arrogant
- Why are some Indian temples so famous
- How can I sell my land online
- Is God really money
- German is derived from Roman Latin
- Eat and kill crickets bed bugs
- What is the specialty of Malayalees
- How do I get stronger legs
- Do fish reproduce in the aquarium?
- Where is sura yusuf in the quran