Who Youll Sang Never Walk Alone
"You'll Never Walk Alone" | The voice of
Liverpool fell silent
Fans all over the world know his song. Millions have sung it. “You'll Never Walk Alone” is the most famous football anthem of all. And nowhere did it sound or sound more fervent than in the legendary stadium on Liverpool's Anfield Road.
Now the city mourns, fans and coach Jürgen Klopp's club mourn Gerry Marsden. The singer of the legendary sixties band Gerry And The Pacemakers ("Ferry Cross The Mersey") died at the age of 78. The voice of Liverpool has fallen silent.
His family announced on Sunday evening: “Gerry died today after a brief illness that was in no way related to Covid-19. His wife, daughters and grandchildren are devastated. "The club paid tribute to Marsden:" It is with great sadness that we learn of Gerry Marsden's death. Gerry's words will be with us forever. You'll Never Walk Alone. "
Born in Liverpool, he and his band covered the musical hit that Reds fans sang in the stadium from 1963 onwards. It was the third number 1 single for Gerry And The Pacemakers. For Liverpool FC it became THE anthem.
Played before every home game. Sung by the fans in good and bad days. Later, the fans of the Bundesliga clubs Dortmund and Mainz also copied the song and brought the anthem to German stadiums.
Liverpool fan Marsden died on Sunday. His interpretation of the song will outlive him. And not just in the west of England. You'll Never Walk Alone!
- How is Donald Trump viewed as a narcissist
- What is the best dessert in Germany
- Is the term blacklist racist
- How do Americans choose their government
- What is the lifestyle of the people in Dimapur
- Why is glaucoma a cause of blindness
- Which cities are there in Bavaria?
- What is the best TV under 1000
- What determines the value of a picture
- What's wrong with Filipino society
- We become more selfish
- College in Israel is free
- What is your political philosophy 1
- How can I not rethink
- What are some characteristics of commercial fashion
- What do you think of the mode time
- What is unit 33
- How can I be Catholic in Canada
- When Republicans accuse Trump
- How many languages does Putin speak
- Will Rajnikant join politics?
- Can India ensure literate Indians read and write
- How many temples have Mughal invaders destroyed
- What does Kjempegrattis mean in Norwegian