What does Kannada
Part of speech: noun, (neuter)Hyphenation:
- Kan | na | there, no plural
- 1) a Dravidian language mainly spoken in Karnataka in southern India
- 1) ISO 639-1: kn, ISO 639-2:can
- 1) Canarian
- 1) Dravidian language
- 1) According to the number of speakers Kannada in eighth place among the languages of India.
- 1) “How many Indian languages has Kannada via its own font, the Kannada font. "
- Kannada script
- Nominative: singular (the) Kannada; Plural —
- Genitive: singular (des) Kannada
(des) Kannadas; Plural —
- Dative: singular (the) Kannada; Plural —
- Accusative: singular (the) Kannada; Plural —
- English: 1) Kannada
- French: 1) kannada (male), kannara (male)
- Swedish: 1) kannada
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„But he was best known as the author of plays, which are to be understood as concise social commentaries and which he publishes Kannada , a language common in southern India.“
Volksblatt.li, June 10, 2019
„I do not speak Kannada.“
Tatoeba.org set example 932632
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Canarian: a Dravidian language spoken mainly in Karnataka in southern India
Another word (synonym) for Kannada - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "Kannada":
January:… 1) gennaio (male) Japanese: 1) 一月 (い ち が つ, ichigatsu) Kannada: 1) ಜನವರಿ Kapampangan: 1) eneru Kashubian: 1)…
May: ... (male) Japanese: 1) 五月 (ご が つ, gogatsu) Javanese: 1) mei Kannada: 1) ಮೇ (me) Kashubian: 1) môj Catalan: 1) maig ...
June:… Japanese: 1) 六月 (ろ く が つ, rokúgatsú) Javanese: 1) juni Kannada: 1) ಜೂನ (jūn) Kashubian: 1) czerwińc Catalan: 1) ...
October:… 神 無 月 (か ん な づ き, kan'nazuki) Javanese: 1) october Kannada: 1) ಅಕ್ಟೋಬರ್ (akTobar) Kashubian: 1) rujan Catalan: ...
mother: ... (female), מאַמע (female), belittling: מאַמעלע (female) Kannada: 1) ಅಮ್ಮ (am'ma), ಅವ್ವ (avva) ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Kannada" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 21, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Kannada/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. Add a comment. You can make usage examples or hints on the use of the term "Kannada" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Kannadas (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Kan | na | das Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkanadas]…
Jug (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular can; Plural jugs genitive: singular jug; ...
Kannebäckerland (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter), part of speech: toponym Cases: nominative: singular Kannebäckerland; Plural - ...
Kannebäckerlande (German) Part of speech: Declined form Variant forms: Kannebäckerland Hyphenation: Kan | ne | bä | cker | lan | de…
Kannebäckerlandes (German) Part of speech: Declined form Variant forms: Kannebäckerlands Hyphenation: Kan | ne | bä | cker | lan | des…
Kannebäckerland (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Kannebäckerlandes Hyphenation: Kan | ne | bä | cker | lands…
Pitchers (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Kan | nen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˈkanən] Grammatical…
Kannenbäckerland (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter), part of speech: toponym Cases: nominative: singular Kannenbäckerland; Plural - ...
Kannenbäckerland (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Kannenbäckerland Hyphenation: Kan | nen | bä | cker | lan | de ...
Kannenbäckerlandes (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Kannenbäckerlands Hyphenation: Kan | nen | bä | cker | lan | des ...
Kannenbäckerland (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Kannenbäckerlandes Hyphenation: Kan | nen | bä | cker | lands ...
- Why is Miklos not a Greek name
- Where can I buy cheap soccer shoes
- What is Brammandam in pure Tamil
- Who will buy Tesla
- What is the importance of industrial sociology
- Do the Germans have Slavic descent
- Can atheists be against homosexuality
- What does II after a name mean
- How do I get a preliminary diploma
- What is the worst group of people
- What is New York famous for?
- Are military personnel government employees
- What are the military relations between Pakistan and Azerbaijan
- Throughout history what is the best shield
- What are some trends that you hate
- What causes hot flashes and flashes of cold
- What is a breakthrough 1
- Why are millennials afraid of marriage
- How do I find my core values
- What does sarang mean in K pop
- Why do some people like bad art
- How a friendship fades
- Who is your favorite actor in Malayalam Why
- Everyone is born a Christian