Is international law is true law
German-speaking jurisprudence since 1800 and legal pluralism
The Zeitschrift für Rechtsgeschichte (ZRG, also known as the Savigny Journal) represents an integral part of European legal history research, having made a significant contribution to the current state of the discipline. Each section publishes a new volume per year.
The division of ZRG into the Romanistische, Germanistische, and Kanonistischeteilung (since 1910) is based on the differentiation of the legal-historical subjects at that time. This is no longer self-explanatory, and in particular, Germanistic is often misunderstood. Today, the sections have the following profile:
The Romanist Department is dedicated to the entire ancient history of law and the dogmatic broadcasts to the present day,
The Canonical Department is dedicated to the entire history of ecclesiastical law, and
The German Department is dedicated to the rest of entire European legal history since late antiquity to the present day.
Regular features of the German Department are as follows: essays, guest contribution (from international research), miscellanea (as smaller research contributions), a detailed literature section, obituaries, reports and chronicles. The essays and miscellanea are preceded by an English summary. The German Department usually has 600–800 pages.
The other sections ‘websites:
Romance Studies Department:
ZRGGis a peer-reviewed scientific journal. All submitted papers are read by at least three peer reviewers. At least one of the reviewers does not belong to the editorial board (double-blind peer review).
- What is your plan for this independence day
- Like Pakistan's media
- Which moment in the story redefines the story itself
- What is SAFTA
- How many trips has Columbus made
- Why are you a satanist
- What is a rectangular array
- What is the name of the ITI board
- Who coined the term five-star first?
- Pakistan is really afraid of India
- Is the Naik surname Brahmin
- What is the HSN code for handicrafts
- Who are some famous celibates
- Doesn't sound strange to a non-vegetarian doctor
- Which country will China invade?
- What language did ancient India speak
- How do I teach myself software development
- What are the must-have jeans
- Are EMT and paramedic on call jobs
- How do you keep yourself satisfied
- Why do Southerners support Republicans these days
- Most Americans are easily offended
- Rome is safe for women at night
- Is there a need for politics