How do I stop cutting
AUDITORIX - world of technology
"Audire" means “to hear” in Latin. "Audio" literally translated means: "I hear".
The word audio could be translated figuratively as: Everything you can hear.
Audio cut or Sound editing can only be done if you have recorded something audible on data or sound carriers.
If what you hear has been recorded on magnetic tape (cassette), you can cut up a real tape, cut something out and glue something else into this place. The word “sound cutting” originally comes from this craft of tape cutting.
2 sound engineers with good ears
Professional sound engineers have mastered audio editing so well that the listener does not even notice that something has been "cut in or out".
Nowadays you rarely cut a ribbon that you hold in your hands. Instead, the sound turns into a computer recorded. There he will be in one Editing program edited on the screen - basically made "visible". But it still doesn't work without listening carefully and carefully!
Today the sound engineers cut out the parts on the screen that they don't want by simply deleting them. You have to master this technique very well so that nobody hears the "cut" later.
If you want to cut and edit sound recordings with the computer, you need an editing program.
There are inexpensive editing programs for students as well numerous editing programs for free on the Internetthat you can download to your computer. But you have to make sure that the editing program also fits the computer system. The best way to do this is to ask someone who is familiar with the computer you are going to use.
4 audio data to the computer
Now you have to put your recordings on the computer loaded become. With the help of the editing program, your computer can “understand” the sound recordings, ie “read in” the data. They also say they can now imported become.
You can speak directly into a microphone that can be connected to the computer. If you made your recordings with a recording device, you must now connect the recording device to the computer in order to transfer the data.
In our small device knowledge you can find more information about this:
From the microphone to the computer
With an editing program, the sound recordings - speech, music, noises - can now be cut as desired, reassembled, but also edited and changed like photos. And finally, of course, don't forget to save!
Recording and cutting sound is really easy. We explain it to you step by step in our: Mini recording studio
Sound technician Theresia Singer on “Promise and Sound Editing” in the radio play
Tongue twister entrance test
Hex, hex - error ex!
- Which states do not have the death penalty
- Why you should avoid clove cigarettes
- Why should I have custom jewelry designs
- Why do INTPs get so much hatred
- What are the worst things about roundabouts
- What are some creative reading habits
- Is Katrina Kaif's beauty overrated?
- Can my employer get my police report
- How often do New Yorkers move
- What does the Malayalam word Ayyada mean
- Is God beyond our physical world
- What is the federal government responsible for?
- How long does it take for glutathione to turn white
- Should I retire in Mexico
- Why do you use Quora personally?
- What are the problems in Pakistan
- Can you really do something selfless?
- Are atheists mostly on the left
- What can we do after engineering
- Why were the Ottomans so hated
- Who can read palms on hands?
- What's your favorite Star Wars theme
- Mortgage insurance is required for Canadian mortgages
- Why was Christianity created by the Jews