How important is ethics to a man
Hanisauland: Lexicon @todo: from Preprocess
Ethics is a science. It deals with human activity. One can think a lot about this: How should people act, which values should they orientate themselves? What is good, what is bad action?
A good person, a bad person?
Which basic values do we use to make decisions?
Origin of the term
The term comes from the Greek word "ethos" and means something like "custom", "custom", "coming".
FAQ / Frequently Asked Questions
(Frequently Asked Questions - this is the English translation of "frequently asked questions")
your further questions ...
Write us your question
Before asking a question, please read the lexicon article completely. Please see if anyone has already asked the same question. Often you will find the answer to your question there.write us
- How do you become a military strategist
- What is Norway's flag
- Who is your favorite actor in Malayalam Why
- What has Jainism done
- Who is Saneguruji
- Why do people brag about being busy?
- How is bankruptcy different from bankruptcy
- Where do artists live in San Francisco
- How is the NHS financed
- The government of Modis works better than Congress
- What was slang of the 1920s
- What is the old Duesseldorf
- What is testing testing test questions
- How do people spoil relationships
- How safe is Romania 1
- Richard Feynman smoked
- May cause BPD abuse other than abuse
- Nationalism increases against secularism
- What is good government
- Have Cantonese characters Mandarin pronunciations
- How do you take the ASVAB test
- Why are religions not called cults?
- Is the MI5 up to the job
- Is CNBC your favorite station