What is Article 14 in India
Article 14 Self-employment
(1) Income that a natural person resident in a Contracting State receives from a liberal profession or from other self-employed activity of a similar nature can only be taxed in that State, with the exception of the following circumstances, under which the aforementioned income is also taxed in the other Contracting State can be:
if the natural person in the other contracting state usually has a permanent establishment available for the exercise of his or her activity; in this case, the income can be taxed in the other country, but only to the extent that it can be attributed to this fixed institution; or
if the natural person stays in the other contracting state for a total of 120 days or more during the tax year concerned; in this case, the income can be taxed in the other contracting state, but only to the extent that it comes from the activity carried out in the other state.
(2) The term "free occupation" includes the independent scientific, literary, artistic, educational or teaching activity as well as the independent activity of doctors, surgeons, lawyers, engineers, architects, dentists and book experts.
for change documentation
- Who are some celebrities who are narcissists
- Siddaramaiah is the tallest CM of Karnataka
- Is Japanese a good language to learn
- Which friends will I choose
- How does the government tax a decentralized crypto currency
- Who took the first photo
- Was the British rule benevolent in South India
- What are the best teenage clothing stores
- What Are Some Good Espresso Machines To Use At Home
- How to become a financial journalist
- Trump trumpeters are still loyal to Trump
- Who can help me go abroad
- Why is JetBlue the best airline
- Which Visa prepaid cards work internationally?
- What does fame mean in a natal chart
- Is a reliable Amazon seller who has just started
- Why is Narendra Modi ignoring Karnataka
- Why is human trafficking happening?
- Why didn't you emigrate from Romania?
- What does free India mean
- How is the war on drugs racist
- How do you feel about India's youth?
- How ubiquitous are prejudices
- How do I write a good satire