Used Katrina Kaif Salman Khan
- First name Katrina
- Name Turquotte
- Born July 16, 1983, Hong Kong / China
- Star sign Cancer
- 1.73 m
- Partner Ranbir Kapoor (2013-2016) Salman Khan (2003-2010)
Not everyone knows that
Biography of Katrina Kaif
Katrina Kaif was born in 1983 as the daughter of a British businessman with roots in Kashmir and an English lawyer into a large family with a total of eight children. However, her parents separated when Katrina was still a child and her father moved to the United States, a long way from the family.
From now on, Katrina grew without a father because he had no more influence on the children after his move. A condition she suffered from then and still suffers today: "When I see friends who have wonderful fathers who support their families, I think to myself, 'If only I had that too.' But instead of complaining, I should I be grateful for all the other things I have in life. "
From model to actress
After all, what she has is a lot! After Katrina Kaif traveled around the world because of her mother's job in her childhood and youth, the family eventually found in London a home. At 14, she won her first modeling competition, was photographed for a campaign and got her modeling career rolling. On the London fashion week Katrina was discovered by a filmmaker who gave her a role in the movie "Boom" without further ado. Although the film was not a great success, she discovered her love for the country while filming it in India and stayed. She also became a successful model in India, but was initially unable to assert herself as an actress - primarily because she spoke Hindi too badly.
Katrina Kaif establishes herself in Bollywood
But better times came. Katrina Kaif learned Hindi and took dance lessons. An investment that paid off when she landed her first leading role in the 2004 film "Malliswari". "Sakar " from 2005 her final breakthrough in Bollywood's film industry.
In "Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya?" played Katrina for the first time at the side of Salman Khan, with whom she had a love affair both in the film and in real life. But since she doesn't like to talk about her private life, they both kept their love a secret. It was only after the breakup that Katrina admitted to being with the Indian star.
2016 should have been an exciting year of shooting for Katrina - after all, she not only shot the film "Jagga Jasoos" with her ex Ranbir Kapoor, but also the film "Tiger Zinda Hai" with another old love, Salman Khan.
The international breakthrough
In 2007 Kaif also had an international breakthrough. For her acting performance in "Namastey London" Katrina received high praise from numerous film critics. In 2012 she thrilled alongside in Shah Rukh Khan in "As long as I live - Jab Tak Hai Jaan" and played "Bang Bang!" the role of Cameron Diaz.
Katrina Kaif - this name should be remembered, we will certainly hear a lot from her in the future!
- How are the streets in Qatar
- Great Britain becomes a third world country
- Will Avada Kedavra work against zombies
- As selected in NHAI
- Why does my baby wobble in sleep
- Who are Tambrahms or the Tamil Brahmins
- How do I donate fabric
- Will CNN lose if Mr Trump wins
- Are you taking your children to church
- Lack of sunlight causes myopia
- Can I come to the Illuminati in 2019
- Why is goddess Durga Kalika called
- What is common between Hitler and Modi
- How do Balochistan differ from Pakistanis?
- Which cult films are overrated and why
- Think people envy INTJs
- What are the benefits of Indian democracy
- How safe is Pakistan for Jews
- What does Boao mean in Chinese
- What determines which cities are protected cities
- Failure is the end
- What if Hitler hated Muslims?
- Why wasn't Ashwathama married?
- What is progressivism in politics