What is Kannada
Learn Kannada online - for free with book2
Learn quickly and easily with the Kannada language course by "50 languages"Kannada belongs to the family of the Dravidian languages. These are mainly spoken in South India. Kannada is not related to the Indo-Aryan languages of northern India. About 40 million people speak Kannada as their mother tongue. It is recognized as one of the 22 national languages of India. Kannada is an agglutinating language. This means that grammatical functions are expressed using affixes. The language can be divided into four regional dialect groups. When speaking, however, the speakers not only reveal where they come from. You can also tell from their language which social class they belong to.
The spoken and written Kannada are very different from each other. And like many others Indian languages also, Kannada has its own font. This is a hybrid of the alphabet and syllabary. It consists of many round characters, which is typical for South Indian scripts. And learning these beautiful letters is really fun ...
Kannada learn with for beginners book2 by "50 languages"Learning Kannada for beginners is just one of over 50 language packsthat we offer. book2 is the effective way to learn Kannada. All of our teaching materials are available online as well as iPhone and Android apps. With this course you can successfully learn Kannada on your own! The lessons are clearly structured and will bring you safely to your goal. You can learn the new language quickly in 100 language lessons organized by topic. The MP3 audio files associated with the lessons were spoken by native speakers. They make it easier to learn pronunciation better. Even beginners in Kannada can take part book2 Learn Kannada efficiently through the practical sentences.
First you get to know the basic structures of the language. Sample dialogues help you to express yourself in the foreign language. Previous knowledge is not required. Even advanced learners can repeat and consolidate what they have learned. Because you only learn correct, frequently spoken sentences and can apply them immediately. You will be able to communicate correctly in everyday situations. Take advantage of the lunch break or waiting in traffic to learn Kannada for a few minutes. You learn on the go as well as at home. You stay mobile and always have Kannada with you.
Learn Kannada with the Android and iPhone app "50 languages"The "50 languages" Android or iPhone app is the ideal companion for everyone who also wants to learn Kannada offline. The app is available for both Android phone and tablet as well as for iPhone and iPad. The apps include 30 free lessons from the book2- Kannada program. Of course, tests and educational games are also included in the app. The MP3 audio files from book2 are also part of our Kannada language course. All audio files are available as free MP3 downloads.
Learn Kannada - quickly and for free with book2 by "50 languages"
Also available:Afrikaans • Albanian • Arabic • Armenian • Bengali • Bosnian • Bulgarian • Chinese • Danish • English UK • English US • Esperanto • Estonian • Finnish • French • Georgian • Greek • Hebrew • Hindi • Indonesian • Italian • Japanese • Kannada • Catalan • Korean • Croatian • Latvian • Lithuanian • Marathi • Macedonian • Dutch • Norwegian • Punjabi • Pashtun • Persian • Polish • Portuguese BR • Portuguese PT • Romanian • Russian • Swedish • Serbian • Slovak • Slovenian • Spanish • Turkish • Tamil • Telugu • Thai • Tigrinya • Czech • Ukrainian • Hungarian • Urdu • Vietnamese • Belarusian •
Imprint • Learn Kannada online for free - Kannada language course
- How do blind people recognize others
- How we can stop the slaughter of cows
- How do I deal with ignorant classmates
- What is the difference between gays and men
- What online certification courses are available
- Is blind like closing your eyes
- What defines the purpose of our birth
- Who is Indiana Alexander
- Why do we no longer have military power?
- Seeman is a skilled leader
- What is the Coldplay song Gravity about
- Is KRK really rich
- How Burhan Wani was killed
- Should I play the lottery for free?
- Is milk an FMCG product or not
- What's your rating of Lagos Nigeria
- Why should we boil drinking water
- Is it worth it to get NCCER certified
- What was your happiest experience in church
- Immigrants take responsibility for their actions
- One should be guided by astrology
- How can we actually live this life
- What does Kannada
- Does the United States need more laws
- How many Twitter users are there
- What is the aesthetics of self-discovery
- What should I eat if my eyes are dry?
- What bottled water is drinkable
- Was APJ Abdul Kalam an atheist 1
- Is India safe after dark
- How can I marry a pilot
- Why is the evil so attractive and interesting
- Why did Rome fall for the Germans?
- What makes a person petty