Do you usually get dressed for Halloween?
All Hallows ‘Dreams
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer via your web browser. They allow the servers that host website content to recognize visitors and remember their activities.
Cookies are sometimes only active for the duration of your visit, but can also remain activated longer so that the server recognizes the visitor over several visits.
Cookies are stored separately for each web browser you use. Cookies stored through a browser are usually not available to other web browsers on the same device.
Your cookie settings
Choose which cookies you want to allow on all indreams.me pages. You can change your settings at any time.
Your settings have not yet been saved.
Service cookies are necessary to ensure that the main functions of our indreams.me pages function properly. Below is a list of the service cookies used and additional information about their use.
|AuthToken||Stores encrypted information about the currently logged in user. This means that the user remains logged in as long as this cookie is present.||indreams.me|
|Locale||Stores information about the user's language and location. This will display indreams.me in the language appropriate for the user.||indreams.me|
|MenuConfig||Saves the configuration and settings of the menus on the page. Updated regularly as the user visits and interacts with the page.||indreams.me|
|SignInRedirect||Redirects users to the last page they visited after clicking "Sign In".||indreams.me|
|CookieConsent||This cookie serves as a confirmation. The user has thus perceived the message that this site needs cookies in order to function. By storing this cookie, we do not need to show the user the message every time. In addition, the settings relating to the use of Google Analytics are saved.||indreams.me, docs.indreams.me|
|palette controller type||Saves your preferred controller type in the interactive edit mode guide.||docs.indreams.me|
Non-service cookies are not absolutely necessary to guarantee the main functions of our indreams.me pages, but they help us to improve them. This enables us, for example, to ensure that users can easily find what they are looking for.
We use Google Analytics to see which pages are visited most frequently by the users of our indreams.me pages, which paths between the pages they choose and which technology is used to access the website. This useful tool provides us with insightful data, which enables us to make better decisions about design and feature updates.
Our "Google Analytics" configuration
Google Analytics has many options and can be used in very different ways. This also includes options that affect the privacy of the users of our indreams.me pages. To make this completely transparent, we show our configuration here.
To further protect the privacy of our users, we have completely deactivated the following functions of Google Analytics: remarketing (opens a new tab), functions for advertising reports (opens a new tab), user ID (opens a new tab), "Google Ads "link (opens a new tab), AdSense (opens a new tab), and Ad Exchange link (opens a new tab).
Your web browser may offer options to deactivate and / or delete all cookies on our indreams.me pages. Please note that our indreams.me pages will not function properly if you deactivate cookies. You will not be able to log in and your language settings will no longer be saved.
If you want to deactivate Google Analytics for all websites, there is a browser add-on from Google here (opens a new tab).
- Where is the biggest gold mine today?
- What are the disadvantages of being overqualified
- Why are Indian Muslims converting to Christianity
- What did Nelson Mandela do
- Which Chinese city impresses you the most
- What motivates companies to raise wages
- Can I stream copyrighted music on YouTube?
- How to start studying oral pathology
- Do the people in Tamil Nadu know Hindi
- Who visits my LinkedIn profile without connections
- Helps sugar water grow marijuana
- Stop running Rolex watches
- What does the Hindi word yunak mean
- Where do the Arab Philistines come from?
- Ansible is free
- Why is PHP the most popular language
- Who regulated Indian civil aviation before 1972
- How do train engines work
- Should I invest in SEBI?
- What is the job situation like in Winnipeg
- Jabalpur Engineering College is government or private
- Does society need narcissism?
- What does mallu
- Can become an introverted film actor
- When did you discover your unknown ability?
- What are the tributaries of the Yamuna
- Is India democratic with no democratic value
- How does a heroin addiction begin
- What is mercantilism
- What does unmarked gold mean
- Is Dutch the same as Finnish
- What is the future of ISKCON