Why ENT Patients Hate INTPs
Pages: 130-142, Language: German Haralur, Satheesh B. / Al-Shehri, Khalid Saleh / Assiri, Hassan Mohammed / Al-Qahtani, Mushabab AbdulRahman
Influence of personality on tooth shade determination
Objective: The color match of restorations with the natural teeth is a basic requirement for the aesthetic success of a treatment. Color arises as a combined effect of the physical properties of an object, the light source and the perception of the viewer. The interpretation of color depends on both the physical and mental health of the individual. Therefore, it is necessary to understand the influence of a person's mental state on the process of color determination. This improves both color matching and patient advice after treatment. The aim of this study was to investigate the influence of personality on the ability to determine tooth shade. Material and method: Two composite metal-ceramic disks (VMK) were produced. Their reference color value was determined with a spectrophotometer (Vita Easyshade, Vita). The personalities of the volunteer participants were determined using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). The participants determined the color of the two VMK panes visually under controlled lighting. The mean color difference between the visual and the spectrophotometer values was calculated and this data was analyzed using Kruskal-Wallis and post-hoc comparative tests to find differences between the groups. Results: The groups with the best results for color determination were ENTJ (2.923 ± 2.36), ISTJ (3.086 ± 2.56), ENFJ (3.197 ± 2.936), and ESTJ (3.431 ± 2.78). The groups INTP (9.383 ± 3.30), ISTP (9.133 ± 3.44), ISFP (8.737 ± 2.81) and INTJ (8.480 ± 3.35) showed only poor ability to determine tooth shade. The Kruskal-Wallis test gave lower mean ranks for the groups ENTJ (89.75), ISTJ (92.25) and ENFJ (94.80). Conclusion: Within the limits of this study, there were statistically significant differences between different personalities in their ability to determine tooth color.
- What is ecommerce credit card processing
- What are the subjects in quantitative suitability
- Could the Neanderthal DNA have promoted European colonialism?
- What is the first rule of war
- Will Jesus forgive Christians
- How can I cure lymphedema naturally?
- Why is India shedding terrorism in Balochistan
- Are houseboats safe in Kerala Backwaters
- Helps indulekha to grow hair
- Why aren't you proud to be German?
- What is the European Parliament
- Is it worth investing in gold powder
- How do political parties form their ideologies
- The world is in recession now
- Did Christopher Columbus discover America or not
- What are some facts about Vietnamese history
- When will Modiji visit North Korea
- What hard evidence supports creationism
- What is a combination
- When will Bhutan destroy China?
- What is the difference between bankrupt and bankrupt?
- What colors make bright orange
- Who founded modern Zionism before Herzl
- How can anyone make up for God?