How can Google News be improved
Google News: Registration and optimization for the news search engine
Once you have submitted your form, you will receive an email from Google asking for an answer. In it you should comment on the Google News guidelines. This is how you show Google that you have dealt with them, taken them into account and carried out the necessary optimizations. In any case, pay attention to the following points:
- Go short on that Guidelines from Google News and ensure that you adhere to them.
- Link to your imprint and on one side of your Team of authors is presented.
- Just put yours down Website architecture Show Google News that you have a clean / news-URL with consecutive IDs and thus do not set up any barriers for the web crawler.
- Assure that journalistic standards be respected.
- Also make it clear that your offer is valuable content delivers instead of just sending short messages such as weather reports or soccer results.
Once you have submitted your answer, you will receive an active ticket from Google News. You then have to be patient - on average for one to two months. During this time, it's important that your website continues to do what you promised in the letter: The regular publication good content. Only then will you have a chance to be included in Google News. Google will contact you either with an acceptance or a rejection. If you receive a rejection, you can initiate a new registration process after 60 days.
Google does not have to justify a rejection and is not available to you individually as support. Certain Help forums for publishers on the Internet may help. On Google's own forum platform there are experts who sometimes voluntarily check websites with regard to the Google News guidelines and, if necessary, identify possible reasons for a rejection.
It's quite common to get rejected by Google News first. This is simply due to the huge pressure of competition and the already oversaturated range of good news sites. The requirements and guidelines of the service have therefore become increasingly strict over the years. So be aware that a successful inclusion in Google News always involves a lot of effort and possibly several attempts. If you finally manage to submit your website to Google News, you can look forward to a significantly greater reach.
- How does globalization affect the organizational culture?
- What is the most bothersome
- When does aging end
- What is your favorite musical and why
- Will cannabis be legal nationwide by 2025
- Do we really care about our society?
- What is media and channel
- Political correctness is detrimental to language
- Are military personnel government employees
- It is way too difficult to find a girlfriend
- Is nubuck leather waterproof
- What are the best photos of you
- How are Kannadigas different from others?
- Shine or reflect diamonds
- Why should I study Islam
- Women sing better than men
- Will merge AIIMS with NEET
- Is strabismus a sign of beauty
- Dravidians are the first Indian settlers
- What is the cheapest international airline
- What is the DELF exam
- People with HPD have meaningful friendships
- Where is the largest mountain range in the world
- How big was Bhagat Singh