Is gay marriage legal in Australia
Ben & Jerry's in Australia: Boycott legalizing gay marriage
Sydney - The fun stops with ice cream - especially if you live down under and the Australian sun sizzles down your neck nonstop. That is what the "Ben & Jerry’s" ice cream chain thought, which wants to promote the legalization of gay marriage with a special campaign.
Since same-sex marriage is not yet allowed in Australia, "Ben & Jerry’s" has now launched an ice-ball boycott. The perfidious idea: Ordering two scoops of the same type of ice cream will no longer be possible at "Ben & Jerry’s" in the future. A double serving of Chunky Monkey? Two balls of cookie dough in a waffle? No chance.
Gentle protest with a big impact
The idea behind the campaign is quickly understood: If two people of the same sex are not allowed to marry, there are no longer two identical flavors of ice cream in one waffle in Australia.
The effectiveness of the ice ball boycott will be demonstrated on June 13th - on this day the Australian parliament will again discuss whether same-sex marriage will be legalized Down Under in the future. Around 72 percent of the Australian population is now in favor of marriage for all.
Also read: Strategy of the Minister of Nutrition - Salt, Sugar and Fat: Ready-Made Products Should Be Healthier
- Has anyone ever met an evangelical atheist?
- How do you see Indian politics
- Is IMRAN Khan smarter than Modi
- How are whites treated in South Africa
- Should people divorce less
- Which protein is best for weight gain
- Why was the Armel Canal Tunnel built
- What makes people liberal, secular or nationalistic?
- What is your favorite mixed drink
- How will CRISPR AI use
- Is Lebanon a paradise for immigrants
- Can money improve my married life
- Why should Pakistan choose Imran Khan
- Why are narcissists so punishable towards you
- Do I need lenses with a high index
- Why is my Betta breathing hard
- Did the Soviets escalate the German invasion?
- What is Superman's IQ
- With whom did the Pax Romana start?
- Which is the toughest hike in Maharashtra
- Can young adults get osteoporosis
- How do I start learning achievement tests
- How did your autistic child start talking
- Is Savitar the future Barry Allen