How is ICE at NSIT
The aim of AN OTHER WAY is to create a transitory coma The Esemble works interdisciplinary between urban dance and contemporary circus. Some of the performers live in Senegal, others in Germany and try to create an intercultural artistic exchange. The topic of the research is water, water that connects us, separates us, reflects our differences.
Circus Lecture Creation funded by the DaKu Fund
Cohort would like to approach the spectrum of the lecture and explore which means, forms and receptions can be taken. In this way, the knowledge transfer in the relationship between audience and lecturer in the contemporary circus is to be examined and new possibilities for addressing and audience development are explored.
Two-week performance project as part of an 11th grade art class.
The performance is an art form in which art is presented in a contextual and transient manner. I am convinced that this type of art still meets the zeitgeist and is very easily accessible, especially for young people - because they live in a world that is extremely characterized by impermanence. Due to the increasing digitization of society, they are very familiar with a constant documentation and reproduction of the NOW and thus also with its dwindling importance seconds, swipes, clicks and likes later. In ICE ICE BABY we work with these factors and use the material ice to visualize them as a starting point for developing our performance.
Art and sound installation, collaboration between the visual artist Oliver Raszewski and the musician / composer Michael Gould. Michael Gould composed 240 sounds for 240 pictures, some of which were taken in the 1980s shortly after the fall of the Berlin Wall, which in varying combinations fill the room with atmosphere.
A / way is a multidisciplinary (dance and circus) co-creation project between young artists from Senegal and Germany.
Video project for the Lotenheim collective in lockdown
In search of “social closeness”, all we have left is to withdraw to the digital cassette deck. That means: pressing 'Record' alone and pressing 'Play' together. While the aluminum cones in the Realwörld are growing frighteningly fast, I was allowed to perform a small sequence here under the motto “Be careful with each other, so we can be dangerous together”. The unplayed gigs, missed gigs and the day-night rhythm that set in have an equal effect on mind and body. Art fights for new forms of expression.
- What is fake currency
- Respect welders
- How can someone get so emotional
- Are cameras based on the human eye
- You can aim high at Zyprexa
- Do you have a favorite drama in Thailand?
- What can podiatrists do
- Who are the richest business people from Karnataka
- Will Kashmir be free from India
- Sleep deprivation may cause yellow eyes
- What does Xiangqin mean in Chinese
- What is political awareness
- What was Richard Feynman's IQ
- What is the bezel of a phone camera
- India accepts dual citizenship
- What coating on glasses prevents scratches
- Was the Tashkent man Subhash Bose
- What was Nelson Mandela imprisoned for?
- Can Obama ever run for president again?
- Why do we sometimes become judgmental
- Why is parliamentary democracy unique and important
- What fascinates people about birds
- Who did the Tamil Tigers kill
- How does ignorance affect poverty?