What are the advantages of the EEE branch
Uniform European self-declaration
Current information about the "Uniform European Self-Declaration"
The Uniform European Self-Declaration (EEE) is a self-declaration made by companies about their financial situation as well as about their ability and suitability to participate in an award procedure. It is available in all EU official languages and serves as provisional evidence of the fulfillment of the specified conditions in procurement procedures carried out in the EU. Thanks to the EEE, the bidders will no longer be required to provide extensive documents or a wide variety of forms, such as were previously used when awarding contracts in the EU. This will make it much easier to take part in tenders issued in other Member States. Since October 2018, the EEE has been made available exclusively in electronic form.
The online form can be filled out, printed and then sent to the purchaser along with the other parts of the offer. If the process is carried out electronically, the EEE can be exported, stored and transmitted electronically. EEE that was provided in previous procurement procedures can be reused, provided the information is still correct. Bidders can be excluded from the procedure or legally prosecuted if they have seriously falsified the information in the EEE or withheld information or if the information cannot be substantiated with additional documents.
To the EEE service
Responsible for the content: Federal Ministry for Digitization and Business Location
- How dirty is an airplane
- Is Scientology legal in Germany
- Pluto has frequent solar eclipses
- Are dishwashers worth buying in India?
- Women like brown men
- Are motivational speakers themselves motivated enough
- Why does Australia have strict migration rules
- What is the indicator of a curfew
- What do Russians think of Afghans
- Why is Reuters so biased against Trump
- How do conservative Christians see Muslims as homosexuals?
- Is Adele better than Amy Winehouse
- Germanic languages are Latin
- Who is your favorite DC super villain
- Who or what made people
- Why do states have their own flags
- Can I change my new nose piercing?
- What does an anarchist do
- Does religion stifle true enlightenment
- How can I get my revenge online
- What's your favorite tweet from Narendra Modi
- Why did you leave Christianity
- Why do F1 cars have two clutches
- Who is Mahatma Gandhi's murderer
- Does physics include astronomy
- What is national cohesion
- What can podiatrists do
- Who can defeat Modi and BJP
- Can an Indian citizen obtain Uruguayan citizenship
- What do future efforts mean
- How to harvest and store passion flowers
- When did Americans replace tea with coffee?
- What is the average waiting time in the emergency room