Has Trump disappointed his voters?
Trump supporters are deeply disappointed with the military strike
President Donald Trump pissed off many voters with the military strike. He had promised them that the US would no longer interfere in international conflicts.
Numerous once enthusiastic voters and supporters of Donald Trump have criticized the US President for the rocket attack on Syrian targets on Saturday night. Commentators from conservative stations, who have seen Trump as a savior so far, rate the military strike yesterday Saturday as too aggressive and unnecessary.
For example, Tucker Carlson, host on Trump's favorite channel Fox News, said the attack contradicted the message of non-interference that the president had spread during his campaign.
Carlson's colleague Laura Ingraham described the military strike, which was flown in retaliation for the alleged use of poison gas by the Syrian regime in Duma, as extremely risky. She has learned from the Iraq war how expensive such interference can be, she said.
Alex Jones, conspiracy theorist and head of the nationalist website “Infowars”, burst into tears in front of the camera. With the deployment in Syria, Trump cheated his electorate, cursed Jones. "We made so many sacrifices for him, and now he's treating us like crap," the heavy man sobbed in a never-ending fit of anger.
The conservative author Ann Coulter also turned away from Trump. The president is not giving his voters what he promised them during the election campaign, Coulter said recently. He is a "superficial, lazy ignoramus". Coulter already has a successor ready for Trump: If, contrary to his promise, he throws himself into "stupid wars", he will lose to the former governor of Virginia, Terry McAuliffe, in 2020, she predicted.
The radio presenter Michael Savage also sharply criticized Trump: “We have lost. The war machine is bombing Syria. Warmongers are taking our nation hostage, ”Savage wrote on the short message service Twitter.
We lost. Was machine bombs syria. No evidence Assad did it. Sad warmongers hijacking our nation- Michael Savage (@ASavageNation) April 14, 2018
Doug Stafford, strategist for Senator Rand Paul, also commented cynically on Twitter: "Congratulations to the Trump administration for pursuing the same failed foreign policy as the two previous governments, with the same disdain for our constitution," said Stafford.
Congratulations to the Trump administration for adopting the same failed foreign policy and ignoring of the constitution as the last two administrations.- Doug Stafford (@dougstafford) April 14, 2018
The conservative author Mike Cernovich, known until now as a staunch Trump fan, commented dryly: "Donald Bush."
The criticism from the own camp seems to roll off Trump. He proudly tweeted on Saturday morning that the mission could not have been carried out better.
A perfectly executed strike last night. Thank you to France and the United Kingdom for their wisdom and the power of their fine Military. Could not have had a better result. Mission Accomplished!- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 14, 2018
- What is the economic importance of the BRIC countries
- Why didn't you emigrate from Romania?
- How technology has affected the human psyche
- Is that a friendship
- How can I join an airport taxi
- What do you think of Malwarebytes
- Do I really have to wear makeup
- How was Hinduism connected to Hitler
- Is Indian cricket something without Virat Kohli
- Why are liberals so ignorant and hypocritical
- How can I pass an exam
- What is your favorite musical and why
- How can countries have personalities
- How are wax candles made
- Whatever happened to checkmate in chess
- What is Sydney Opera House
- The world becomes more hateful
- What does the ultraviolet color look like
- Drug addiction How do I stay sober
- What does Hinduism teach
- How do people choose to follow someone
- What is assembly election
- Has anyone converted from Christianity to Islam
- A witness is compulsory for the passport police check
- Did the Celts come from Iberia
- What is 23 7 x 7
- Will Quora be another ScoopWhoop
- Why did Hitler commit suicide 2
- Hard work. It's an outdated concept
- How long should a man live
- Where is Christianity growing the fastest?
- What is a reasonable mortgage
- What are good MMJ strains for obsessive-compulsive disorder