Should gun laws be reformed
New Zealand will ban assault rifles, large capacity magazines and semi-automatic weapons. The New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced. The tightening requires a change in New Zealand's gun laws, said Ardern. This should come into force by April 11th. The sale, however, is prohibited with immediate effect.
Ardern called on people who legally have such weapons in their possession to report their holdings to the police. It also promised a government buyback program for legally acquired semi-automatic weapons. Your government will provide the equivalent of 120 million euros for this.
Last week, an alleged right-wing extremist terrorist killed 50 people in two mosques in Christchurch. The arrested suspect acquired his rifles legally, but expanded their performance with large magazines that were easy to buy online. Such extensions also fell under the ban that has now been adopted, said Ardern.
The first victims of the act were buried on Wednesday. It was a 44-year-old and his 15-year-old son. The imam of the Al Noor mosque, which was attacked first, is expecting thousands of people for Friday prayers a week after the crime. Imam Gamal Fouda said that he had discussed the plans for the service with the authorities and assumed that it would take place in a large park across from the Al-Noor mosque.
- What is your opinion on Hindutva
- How do I double $ 10,000
- What does a new world order mean
- Why civilians are attacked in Syria
- Can you really do something selfless?
- Indians hate to be confused with Bangladeshis
- Who was your favorite college professor
- The activation of the score in PTE is taken into account
- When could Biafra gain independence?
- Does objective truth exist
- Is international law is true law
- What is normal intraocular pressure
- Is Pakistan a safe country 2
- Is NRC a political gimmick
- What is Article 14 in India
- What is the life of an unplaced engineer like
- People die with their eyes open
- Why can't I learn from my mistakes?
- Is Christianity compatible with homosexual rights?
- What could be my heel pain
- Which song has the best lyrics 1
- Which department do you choose after BE in mechanical
- Why should I join BJP
- Can someone teach themselves programming