Siddaramaiah is the tallest CM of Karnataka
Tripura poll results have no impact in Karnataka, Siddaramaiah says
Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah. (Source: Express File Photo)
Tripura violence highlights: Another Lenin statue torn down Sabroom
Janhvi Kapoor cuts birthday cake with Sonam, Rhea, Khushi and Anshula
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note 5 Pro Flipkart on sale at 12pm today: price, specifications and features
Tripura poll results have no impact in Karnataka, where assembly elections are expected to be held in a few months, when there is no “modes wave” in this state, Chief Minister Siddaramaiah has said.
He also said the state should do BJP, like BS Yeddyurappa, who was imprisoned in an illegal land denotification case and “presided over the mining loot”, wants to convince voters to provide stable, corruption-free governance in the case of saffron Party wins the Karnataka polls.
“Post #Tripura results there is excitement in the media about the results implications for Karnataka. Since 2014 Lok Sabha Results #BJP has lost assembly segments in over 50 Lok Sabha seats & has only gained over 2 LS seats. So let's not lose perspective: there is no Modi wave here (sic), ”Siddaramaiah tweeted on Sunday.
While the BJP were wandering the left bastion of Tripura and receiving an invitation to be part of the government in Nagaland, there was a hung assembly in Meghalaya.
Congress turned out to be the largest party in Meghalaya with 21 seats.
“@ BJP4Karnataka has to fear convincing voters here like former #Knastbruder @BSYBJP, who presided over the mining loot, illegal denotification of Bengaluru countries & cash-for-GWG fraud as OperationKamala, a stable corruption free-governance ( sic), ”the prime minister said in another tweet.
Earlier, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, who was slated to visit poll-bound Karnataka on March 6, had said the lotus would bloom in Karnataka, Kerala, West Bengal and Odisha.
He said Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP President Amit Shah are the architects responsible for the party's historic performance in the Northeast.
Adityanath also praised Modi for drawing up development policies and Shah for his organizational skills.
For all the latest India news, download the Indian Express app
- What can executives learn from failure
- Which websites use the Bing Search API
- What is Karnataka Tourism
- Why do people say sorry, not sorry
- What is the payment method for Uber
- Likes Spain Morocco
- Why do parents beat their children
- What does the company JetBlue Airways sell
- Why are reflections important
- Why do people form cities
- What business will be good in Pakistan
- Russell Westbrook makes a bad teammate
- What are the best 8 seater SUVs
- How do conservative Christians see Muslims as homosexuals?
- Are facts really important in politics
- Which country has the best cultural history
- How do new hospitals attract patients
- Is life made for enjoyment or for enlightenment?
- What do demons look like
- What causes the dominance of the eye
- What do you think of Altnews in
- What is a high risk investment
- Crying measures your sadness
- New Zealands Maori originated from Hawaii